- Sometimes children are born with quite fascinating talents,
- I was told the story of an unusual boy named Boriska
from members of an expedition to the anomaly zone located in the north
of the Volgograd region, most commonly referred to as "Medvedetskaya
- "Can you imagine, while everyone was sitting around
the campfire at night, some little boy (about 7 years of age) suddenly
asked everyone"s attention. Turned out, he wanted to tell them all
about life on Mars, about its inhabitants and their flights to earth,"
shares one of the witnesses. Silence followed. It was incredible! The little
boy with gigantic lively eyes was about to tell a magnificent story about
the Martian civilization, about megalithic cities, their spaceships and
flights to various planets, about a wonderful country Lemuria, life of
which he knew in details since he happened to descend there from Mars,
had friends there.
- Logs were cracking, night's fog enveloped the area and
the immense dark sky with myriads of brightly lit stars seemed to conceal
some sort of a mystery. His story lasted for about an hour and a half.
One guy was smart enough to tape the entire narration.
- Many were stunned by the two distinctive factors. First
of all, the boy possessed exceptionally profound knowledge. His intellect
was obviously far from that of a typical 7-year-old. Not every professor
is capable of narrating the entire history of Lemuria and Lemurians and
its inhabitants in such details. You will be unable to find any mentioning
of this country in school textbooks. Modern science has not yet proved
existence of other civilizations.
- Second of all, we were all amazed by the actual speech
of this young boy. It was far from the kind kids his age usually use. His
knowledge of specific terminology, details and facts from Mars' and Earth"s
past fascinated everyone.
- "Why did he start the conversation in the first
place," said my interlocutor. "Perhaps, he was simply touched
by the overall atmosphere of our camp with many knowledgeable and open-minded
people," continued he.
- "Could he make this all up?"
- "Doubtful", objected my friend". "To
me this looks more like the boy was sharing his personal memories from
past births. It is virtually impossible to make up such stories; one really
had to know them."
- Today, after meeting with Boris' parents and getting
to know the boy better, I begin to carefully sort out all the information
obtained around that campfire. He was born in Volzhskii town in a suburban
hospital, even though officially, based on the paperwork, his birthplace
is the town of Zhirnovsk of Volgograd region. His birthday is January 11th,
1996. (Perhaps it will be helpful for astrologers).
- His parents seem to be wonderful people. Nadezhda, Boriska's
mother, is a dermatologist in a public clinic. She graduated from Volgograd
medical institute not so long ago in 1991. The boy"s father is a retired
officer. Both of them would be happy if someone could shed the light onto
the mystery behind their child. In the meantime, they simply observe him
and watch him grow.
- "After Boriska was born, I noticed he was able to
hold his head in 15 days, recalls Nadezhda. His first word "baba"
he uttered when he was 4 months old and very soon afterward started talking.
At age 7, he constructed his first sentence, 'I want a nail.' He said this
particular phrase after noticing a nail stuck in the wall. Most notably,
his intellectual abilities surpassed his physical ones."
- How did those abilities manifest themselves?
- "When Boris was just one year old, I started giving
him letters (based on the Nikitin"s system) and guess what, at 1,5
he was able to read large newspaper print. It didn"t take long for
him to get acquainted with colors and their shades. He began to paint at
- "Then, soon after he turned 2, we took him to the
childrens' day care center. Teachers were all stunned by his talents and
his unusual way of thinking. The boy possesses exceptional memory and an
unbelievable ability to grasp new information. However, his parents soon
noticed that their child had been acquiring information in his own unique
way, from someplace else."
- "No one has ever taught him that," recalls
Nadya. "But sometimes, he would sit in a lotus position and start
all these talks. He would talk about Mars, about planetary systems, distant
civilizations. We couldn"t believe our own ears. How can a kid know
all this? Cosmos, neverending stories of other worlds and the immense skies,
are like daily mantras for him since he was 2."
- "It was then that Boriska told us about his previous
life on Mars, about the fact that the planet was, in fact, inhabited, but
as a result of the most powerful and destructive catastrophe had lost its
atmosphere and that nowadays all its inhabitants have to live in underground
cities. Back then, he used to fly to earth quite often for trade and other
research purposes. It seems that Boriska piloted his spaceship himself.
This was during the times of the Lemurian civilizations. He had a Lemurian
friend who had been killed right before his own eyes."
- "A major catastrophe took place on earth. A gigantic
continent was consumed by stormy waters. Then suddenly, a massive rock
fell on a construction by his friend who was there, tells Boriska.
- "I could not save him. We are destined to meet sometime
in this life."
- The boy envisions the entire picture of the fall of Lemuria
as though it happened yesterday. He grieves over the death of his best
friend as though it was his fault.
- One day, he noticed a book in his mother"s bag entitled
"Where do we come from?" by Ernst Muldashev. One should have
seen the kind of happiness and fascination this discovery triggered in
the little boy. He"s been flipping through pages for hours, looking
at sketches of Lemurians, photos of Tibet. He then started talking about
high intellect of the Lemurians.
- "But Lemuria ceased to exist minimum 800,000 years
ago," I uttered in response to his statements. "Lemurians were
9 meters tall! Is that so? How can you remember all this?"
- "I do remember," replied the boy.
- Later, he began recalling another book by Muldashev entitled
"In Search of the City of Gods." The book is mainly devoted to
ancient tombs and pyramids. Boriska firmly stated that people will find
knowledge under one of the pyramids (not the pyramid of Cheops). It hasn"t
been discovered yet. "Life will change once the Sphinx will be opened,"
said he and added that the great Sphinx has an opening mechanism somewhere
behind his ear (but he does not remember where exactly). The boy also talks
with great passion and enthusiasm about the Mayan civilization. According
to him, we know very little about this great civilization and its people.
- Most interestingly, Boriska thinks that nowadays the
time has finally come for the "special ones" to be born on earth.
"The planet's rebirth is approaching. New knowledge will be in great
demand, a different mentality of earthlings."
- "How do you know about these gifted kids and why
this is happening? Are you aware that they are called 'indigo' kids?"
- "I know that they are being born. However, I haven't
met anyone in my town yet. Perhaps may be this one girl named Yulia Petrova.
She is the only one who believes me. Others simply laugh at my stories.
Something is going to happen on earth; that is why these kids are of importance.
They will be able to help people. The Poles will shift. The first major
catastrophe with one of the continents will happen in 2009. Next one will
take place in 2013; it will be even more devastating."
- "Aren't you scared that your life may also going
to end as a result of that catastrophe?"
- "No. I"m not afraid. I have lived through one
catastrophe on Mars already. There still live people like us out there.
But after the nuclear war, everything has burnt down. Some of those people
managed to survive. They built shelters, new weaponry. There was also a
shift of continents there, although the continent was not as large. Martians
breathe gas. In case they arrived to our planet, they would have been all
standing next to pipes and breathing in fumes."
- "Do you prefer breathing oxygen?"
- "Once you are in this body, you have to breathe
oxygen. However, Martians dislike this air, earth"s air, because it
causes aging. Martians are all relatively young, about 30-35 years old.
The amount of such Martian children will increase annually."
- "Boris, why do our space probes often disappear
or fail before they reach Mars?"
- "Mars transmits special signals aimed at destroying
them. Those mission contain harmful radiation."
- (Plutionium-powered probes?)
- "I was amazed by his knowledge of this sort of radiation.
This is absolutely true. Back in 1988, resident of Volzhsky, Yuri Lushnichenko,
a man with extrasensory powers attempted to warn Soviet leaders about the
inevitable crash of the first Soviet Mars missions "Fobos 1"
and "Fobos 2". He also mentioned this sort of an 'unfamiliar'
and harmful radiation for the planet. Obviously, no one believed him then."
- "What do you know about multiple dimensions? Do
you know that one must fly not on straight trajectories, but maneuvering
through the multi-dimensional space?"
- Boriska immediately rose to his feet and started to pour
all the facts about UFOs. "We took off and landed on Earth almost
momentarily!" The boy takes a chalk and begins drawing an oval object
on a blackboard. "It consists of six layers," he says. 25%--outer
layer, made of durable metal, 30%--second layer made of something similar
to rubber, the third layer comprises 30%--once again metal. The final 4%
is composed of a special magnetic layer. If we charge this magnetic layer
with energy, those machines will be able to fly anywhere in the Universe."
- Does Boriska have a special mission to fulfill? Is he
aware of it? - I pose these questions to his parents and the boy himself.
- "He says he can guess,- says his mother. He says
he knows something about the future of Earth. He says information will
play the most significant role in the future."
- "Boris, how do you know all this?"
- "It is inside of me."
- "Boris, tell us why do people get sick?"
- "Sickness comes from people's inability to live
properly and be happy. You must wait for you cosmic half. One should never
get involve and mess up other peoples' destinies. People should not suffer
because of their past mistakes, but get in touch with what's been predestined
for them and try to reach those heights and move on to conquer their dreams."
(These are the exact words he was using).
- "You have to be more sympathetic and warmhearted.
In case someone strikes you, hug your enemy, apologize yourself and kneel
before him. In case someone hates you, love him with all your love and
devotion and ask for forgiveness. These are the rules of love and humbleness.
Do you know why the Lemurians died? I am also partially to blame. They
did not wish to develop spiritually any more. They went astray from the
predestined path thus destructing the overall wholeness of the planet.
The Magic's Path leads to dead end. Love is the True Magic!
- "How do you know all this???"
- "I know. Kailis."
- "What did you say?"
- "I said 'hello!' This is the language of my planet."
- Read the original in Russian: http://science.pravda.ru/science/