- U.S. investigators and the controlled media have ignored
a preponderance of evidence pointing to Israel's intelligence agency, the
Mossad, being involved in the terror attacks of 9/11.
- From the very morning aircraft smashed into the World
Trade Center (WTC) and the Pentagon, news reports have indicated Israeli
intelligence being involved in the events of 9/11 - and the planting of
"false flags" to blame Arab terrorists and mold public opinion
to support the pre-planned "war on terror."
- Shortly after the destruction of the twin towers,
radio news reports described five "Middle Eastern men" being
arrested in New Jersey after having been seen videotaping and celebrating
the explosive "collapses" of the WTC.
- These men, from a phony moving company in Weehawken,
N.J., turned out to be agents of Israeli military intelligence, Mossad.
Furthermore, their "moving van" tested positive for explosives.
- Dominic Suter, the Israeli owner of Urban Moving
Systems, the phony "moving company," fled in haste, or was allowed
to escape, to Israel before FBI agents could interrogate him. The Israeli
agents were later returned to Israel on minor visa violations.
- The Assistant Attorney General in charge of criminal
investigations at the time was Michael Chertoff, the current head of the
Dept. of Homeland Security. Chertoff, the son of the first hostess of Israel's
national air carrier, El Al, is thought to be an Israeli national.
- One of the Israeli agents later told Israeli radio
that they had been sent to "document the event" - the event which
took the lives of some 3,000 Americans.
- Despite the fact that the Israelis arrested in New
Jersey evidently had prior knowledge or were involved in the planning of
9/11, the U.S. mainstream media has never even broached the question of
Israeli complicity in the attacks.
- ISRAELIS FOREWARNED
- On September 12, 2001, the Internet edition of The
Jerusalem Post reported, "The Israeli foreign ministry has collected
the names of 4,000 Israelis believed to have been in the areas of the World
Trade Center and the Pentagon at the time of the attack."
- Yet only one Israeli was killed at the WTC and two
were reportedly killed on the "hijacked" aircraft.
- Although a total of three Israeli lives were reportedly
lost on 9/11, speechwriters for President George W. Bush grossly inflated
the number of Israeli dead to 130 in the president's address to a joint
session of Congress on September 20, 2001.
- The fact that only one Israeli died at the WTC, while
4,000 Israelis were thought to have been at the scene of the attacks on
9/11 naturally led to a widespread rumor, blamed on Arabic sources, that
Israelis had been forewarned to stay away that day.
- "Whether this story was the origin of the rumor,"
Bret Stephens, the Post's editor-in-chief wrote in 2003, "I cannot
say. What I can say is that there was no mistake in our reporting."
- ODIGO INSTANT MESSAGES
- Evidence that Israelis had been forewarned several
hours before the attacks surfaced at an Israeli instant messaging service,
known as Odigo. This story, clear evidence of Israeli prior knowledge,
was reported only briefly in the U.S. media - and quickly forgotten.
- At least two Israel-based employees of Odigo received
warnings of an imminent attack in New York City more than two hours before
the first plane hit the WTC. Odigo had its U.S. headquarters two blocks
from the WTC. The Odigo employees, however, did not pass the warning on
to the authorities in New York City, a move that could have saved thousands
- Odigo has a feature called People Finder that allows
users to seek out and contact others based on certain demographics, such
as Israeli nationality.
- Two weeks after 9/11, Alex Diamandis, Odigo's vice
president, reportedly said, "It was possible that the attack warning
was broadcast to other Odigo members, but the company has not received
reports of other recipients of the message."
- The Internet address of the sender was given to the
FBI, and two months later it was reported that the FBI was still investigating
the matter. There have been no media reports since.
- Odigo, like many Israeli software companies, is based
and has its Research and Development (R&D) center in Herzliya, Israel,
the small town north of Tel Aviv, which happens to be where Mossad's headquarters
- Shortly after 9/11, Odigo was taken over by Comverse
Technology, another Israeli company. Within a year, five executives from
Comverse were reported to have profited by more than $267 million from
- Through Israeli "venture capital" (VC)
investment funds, Mossad spawns and sponsors scores of software companies
currently doing business in the United States. These Israel-based companies
are sponsored by Mossad funding sources such as Cedar Fund, Stage One Ventures,
Veritas Venture Partners, and others.
- As one might expect, the portfolios of these Mossad-linked
funding companies contain only Israeli-based companies, such as Odigo.
- Reading through the strikingly similar websites of
these Israeli "VC" funds and their portfolio companies, one can't
help but notice that the key "team" players share a common profile
and are often former members of "Israel's Intelligence Corps"
and veterans of the R&D Department of the Israel Air Force or another
branch of the military. Most are graduates of Israel's "Technion"
school in Haifa, Mossad's Interdisciplinary Center (IDC) in Herzliya, or
a military program for software development.
- The IDC, a private, non-profit university, is closely
tied to the Mossad. The IDC has a "research institute" headed
by Shabtai Shavit, former head of the Mossad from 1989 to 1996, called
the International Policy Institute for Counter-Terrorism.
- The IDC also has a "Marc Rich Center for the
Study of Commodities, Trading and Financial Markets" and a "Lauder
School of Government, Diplomacy and Strategy." The cosmetics magnate
Ronald S. Lauder, who is a supporter of Israel's Prime Minister Ariel Sharon
and his far-right Likud Party, founded the Lauder school.
- Lauder, president of the Jewish National Fund and
former chairman of New York Governor George Pataki's Commission on Privatization,
is the key individual who pushed the privatization of the WTC and former
Stewart AFB, where the flight paths of the two planes that hit the twin
towers oddly converged. Ronald Lauder played a significant, albeit unreported,
role in the preparation for 9/11.
- Pataki's wife, Libby, has been on Lauder's payroll
since at least 2002 and reportedly earned $100,000 as a consultant in 2004.
According to The Village Voice, between 1994 and 1998, Gov. Pataki earned
some $70,000 for speaking to groups affiliated with Lauder.
- THE PTECH CUTOUT
- Ptech, a mysterious software company has been tied
with the events of 9/11. The Quincy, Massachusetts-based company was supposedly
connected to "the Muslim Brotherhood" and Arab financiers of
- The firm's suspected links with terrorism resulted
in a consensual examination by the FBI in December 2002, which was immediately
leaked to the media. The media reports of the FBI "raid" on Ptech
soon led to the demise of the company.
- Ptech "produced software that derived from PROMIS,
had an artificial intelligence core, and was installed on virtually every
computer system of the U.S. government and its military agencies on September
11, 2001," according to Michael Ruppert's From the Wilderness (FTW)
- "This included the White House, Treasury Dept.
(Secret Service), Air Force, FAA, CIA, FBI, both houses of Congress, Navy,
Dept. of Energy, IRS, Booz Allen Hamilton, IBM, Enron and more," FTW
- "Whoever plotted 9/11 definitely viewed the
FAA as the enemy that morning. Overriding FAA systems would be the most
effective way to ensure the attacks were successful," FTW reported.
"To do this, the FAA needed an evolution of PROMIS software installed
on their systems and Ptech was just that; the White House and Secret Service
had the same software on their systems - likely a superior modified version
capable of 'surveillance and intervention' systems."
- But did the U.S. government unwittingly load software
capable of "surveillance and intervention" operations and produced
by a company linked to terrorism onto its most sensitive computer networks,
or was Ptech simply a Mossad "cutout" company?
- Oussama Ziade, a Lebanese Muslim immigrant who came
to the U.S. in 1985, founded Ptech in 1994. But the company's original
manager of marketing and information systems was Michael S. Goff, whose
PR firm, Goff Communications, currently represents Guardium, a Mossad-linked
- And Goff comes from a well-to-do line of Jewish Masons
who have belonged to Worcester's Commonwealth Lodge 600 of B'nai Brith
for decades. So, why would a recently graduated Juris Doctor in Law leave
a promising law career to join forces with a Lebanese Muslim's upstart
company sponsored with dodgy funders in Saudi Arabia?
- "As information systems manager [for Ptech],
Michael handled design, deployment and management of its Windows and Macintosh,
data, and voice networks," Goff's website says. "Michael also
performed employee training and handled all procurement for software, systems
- AFP asked Goff, who left the Worcester law firm of
Seder & Chandler in 1994, how he wound up working at Ptech. "Through
a temp agency," Goff said. Asked for the name of the agency, Goff
said he could not remember.
- Could it be Mossad Temps, or maybe Sayan Placement
- Goff, the original marketing manager for Ptech software,
said he did not know who had written the code that Ptech sold to many government
agencies. Is this believable?
- Goff leaves a legal practice in his home town to
take a job, through a temp agency, with a Lebanese Muslim immigrant who
is selling software, and he doesn't know who even wrote the code?
- AFP contacted the government agencies that reportedly
have Ptech software on their computers, and IBM, to ask if they could identify
who had written the source code of the Ptech software.
- By press time, only Lt. Commander Ron Steiner of
the U.S. Navy's Naval Network Warfare Command had responded. Steiner said
he had checked with an analyst and been told that none of the Ptech software
has been approved for the Navy's enterprise networks.