- Dear Jeff,
- We have also seen these special spectrums of colors in
chemtrails, with noticable pinks and greens. They are obviously not the
usual rainbow spectrum we all know and love, and we have identified which
spectrum they are.
- The article by Scott Stevens has a great shot of these
- Most describe them as "oily" colors, seen with
oil slicks, but we think that they are better described as "Birefrigent
Colors of Approximately the Fourth Order"... a set of special spectrums
seen in polarizing microscopes. The fourth order spectrum has the proper
pale pinks and greens we see in chemtrails.
- So see a good detailed expalnation of this and the Michael-Levi
Color Chart goto
- Scroll down a ways and you see the chart with lotsa lines
and spectrums. These are fairly accurate color representations of what
is seen in the scope. The lines and numbers allow for certain determinations
of birfringence etc.
- You will notice that the fourth order spectrum is quite
close to the colors seen in the chemtrails.
- These bifrigence spectrums can apparently be caused by
a thin layer of chemtrail with just the right amount of anisotropic inorganic
or organic additives, Just on a more grand scale than a thin section slide
of mineral under a scope.
- Sorry, Its not a very complete explantion beyond identification
of the spectrum, but it is helping point in the direction of truth.
- Thanks Jeff,
- From Steve Davis
- Dear Jeff,
- Here are some additional references on Ice which is the
predominant mineral of the atmosphere. It has a birefringence that is
very low, and therefore unlikely to generate the higher birefringent fourth
order spectrum greens and pinks seen in chemtrails.
- Here is a link to an abstract about a device for detecting
atmospheric ice birefrigence.
- So this is quite well known and studied in Meteorology.
- But what is of importance is that ice or water cannot
make those chemtrail colors. We usually see water and ice as rainbows or
gray-white moon ice halos not pink and green glowing chemtrails. These
higher order colors are most likely coming from added minerals or perhaps
oily fuels/exhausts. Since analyses have shown several metals/minerals
like Aluminum and Barium minerals or salts, these may be the ones involved
in this chemtrail color phenomenon.
- It would be interesting to try to make such high altitude
colors using various minerals and chemicals, and see it it can be more
or less duplicated. It certainly opens a whole range of research projects
for others with such capabilities and equipment far beyond ours. We are
getting closer to the answers and the culprits will have a lot of answering
to do when such facts become available.