- Date: February 12, 2005
- Time: Approx: 12:30 p.m.
- Hello Brian, I sent you some photos in September of 2004
of a UFO I saw, then in Coconut Creek/Boca Raton, Florida
- Well here we go again. This glowing ball stayed around
for at least 30 minutes. My girlfriend and I both saw it. It moved very
slow, then so fast, you just couldn't imagine it. It looked like
a pyramid in shape and basically just danced in the sky for a half hour.
I first saw it after filming a sky writer, but then I kept watching the
object for 15 minutes or so. It came in as a disk when I was able to zoom
in on it. I have a Sony DCR-TRV 350 digital Handicam with a 700x zoom and
20x optical. It is a great camera with a powerful zoom, but this object
was at least 5 to 6 miles up. The glow on the craft helped me to stay with
it. As it was a cloudless morning sky.
- If anyone else saw something on this date and time would
you please let me know.
- Thank you.
- To view the photos: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2431
- Thank you to the witness for their report and photos.
- Brian Vike, Director
- HBCC UFO Research
- Home - Phone 250 845 2189
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.hbccufo.com
- Redirect: http://www.canadianufo.com
- HBCC UFO RESEARCH Newsletter At: