- Date: January 17, 2005
- Time: Approx: 6:00 p.m.
- Hi Brian,
- I was outside today in my front yard taking pictures
of the sunset. It was about 6:00 p.m., the sun had already went down when
I noticed these three gold lights in the western sky. At first I thought
it could have been three jets flying close together, because the distance
between them were further apart than the picture shows when I first saw
them. I had my camera in hand and took one picture of them. By the time
the camera was ready again, they were just a dot they were moving so fast.
I took another picture, but nothing showed up on it. I didn't see which
way they came from, seems like they just appeared in the west and were
heading due west. I'm sending you a copy of the original picture, you can
zoom in on it and see it is three objects and I think they were moving
way to fast to be jets.
- Thank you to the witness for the photos and report.
- Brian Vike, Director
- HBCC UFO Research
- Home - Phone 250 845 2189
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.hbccufo.com
- Redirect: http://www.canadianufo.com
- HBCC UFO RESEARCH Newsletter At: