- Release Date: January 30, 2005
- HBCC UFO Research gets asked alot if I would like older
UFO sighting reports. Yes I do, and many of the older UFO reports are
interesting, so please do send them in. Thank you.
- Bloomington, Indiana Unknown Craft - Video
- Date: June 2004
- Time: Evening
- Hello Brian,
- Witness: 1
- Sky conditions: Overcast
- This sighting was filmed by John, in June 2004, John
filmed it with a Canon ES-900, Across the street from his house, in the
- The object is actually Orange/yellow, it somewhat
the craft caught by Dusty Crites, on your webpage here:
- It was that shade of orange, the object hovered, for
a few minutes, the traveled slowly from west to east. The object was
in the sky, and gave a bright orange glow, that you can't see in this
Only on the DVD and straight from the film can you see the true color and
brightness of the object...
- There is more footage where you can see the full duration
of the clip.
- Video clip Bloomington, Indiana Unknown Craft - Video
- Video clip can be viewed at:
- Thank you to John Tosti for the report, photos and
- Photos and Footage © AAARC 2005
- Salem, Illinois Cylindrical Craft
- Date: July 25, 2004
- Time: 2:18 p.m. CDT
- Number of witnesses: 2
- Number of objects: 1
- Shape of objects: Cylindrical
- Full Description of event/sighting: I wish to state that
before I give the details of the sighting that I been an avid aircraft
watcher and enthusiast for over 40 years, an amateur astronomer for 40
years and a licensed Amateur Radio operator for over 25 years. My Sister
is a capable aircraft spotter as well and acquainted with the night sky
too. I have waited this long to report the sighting,because I have been
trying to exhaust all avenues available to identify the object before I
classify it as an unknown. I also wish to preface this report by stating
a similar object was sighted twice by a young man (who is also an avid
amateur astronomer) I worked with at a local college, his first sighting
was on July 22, 2003 , just north of the college and then about a week
later north of U.S. Hwy 50 near the Shattuc Road turn-off for the college.
In both instances he was visibly upset by the experience,because he could
not identify the object. I would also like to add that no mention of the
objects was recorded in any of the local or nearby newspapers or spoken
about on any of the local radio stations. I guess we where the only ones
to see it. Centralia has a FAA VORTAC south of town and we are at a
of aerial highways, so there are a number of civil and military aircraft
that over-fly our area on a regular basis. Scott Air Force Base is 40 miles
to our west. Salem is to the northeast of Centralia on U.S. Hwy 50 and
next to Interstate 57.
- UFO Sighting-Salem,Illinois 25 July 2004 @ 2:18pm
- Sky condx- Sunny, no clouds, unlimited visibility. Temp-
80-85 degrees F. Sun Position- to the west passed zenith. Wind - light
to moderate Object Angular Altitude during sighting- varied from 50 degrees
to 90 degrees above the horizon.
- Direction of travel when object was sighted- northbound
on College street near the intersection of College street and U.S. Hwy
- No other aircraft noted in the vicinity. Salem-Leckrome
Municipal Airport is approximately 1 to 2 miles to the northwest. There
was no aircraft visible from our location to be in the landing
- My Sister and I were on our way to the Salem Super
when we turned north on College Street in Salem from Whittaker St. and
proceed toward the Hwy 50 intersection. We had been engaged in general
conversation when my Sister exclaimed she saw something up in the sky.
I was in moderate traffic and driving so I tried to see the object and
drive at the same time which was proving difficult.As I neared the
she began to scream at me that the object had stopped in midair! Now my
Sister is the pragmatic sort and a UFO skeptic and to have her screaming
at me as she was hanging out of the passenger window that an flying object
had become stationary in midair was extraordinary. I cleared the
and as I did I got a brief 2 to 5 second glimpse of the object hanging
serenely there above us. It was a milky white cylindrical object with
ends. There was no appendages of any kind.The surface outline was generally
distinct and smooth without any bulges,but there were no visible ports
or doors nor was there any sound from the object or visible exhaust from
a propulsion system.
- The milky whiteness of the object gave it a slight fuzzy
look and its altitude I would have to guess,possibly 7,000 to 10,000 feet.
It could have been lower. After my brief glimpse I had to return watching
the road and my Sister exploded with a second howl that the object was
backing up. It was backing up! The object had originally been traveling
slowly on a westbound lateral track, then stopped and remained motionless
for several minutes( where I saw it) and then reversed itself backward
along its flight path and began traveling eastbound! It did not at any
time bank and make a 180 degree left or right turn or pitch up or down
and complete a reversed loop. It just stopped in midair, backed up or
itself along its line of travel and went to the east at the same slow
It didn't turn around, it just backed up. My Sister continued to relay
reports to me as I drove northbound on College Street.
- The object began to slowly shrink until it was a tiny
white dot and then she lost it completely-it had disappeared! A few moments
later it reappeared as a full white cylinder now angling toward the
Again the object exhibited the shrinking act again and finally disappeared
- Approximate duration of combined sighting- 5 to 8
- Additional Note: The following Sunday my Sister and I
returned to Salem out of curiosity. We were traveling northbound on U.S.
Hwy 37 (Salem is intersected by U.S. Hwys 50 and 37.) when just south of
Salem I saw the object this time. My Sister didn't see it. It first
as a polished metallic cylinder reflecting the sunlight, then
to the milky white color, then began to shrink to a white dot and then
disappeared. This time it didn't reappear, though the sky condx were
to 25 July in all respects. I shouldn't have lost it at all. I saw Cessna
172 at a later day while observing from the same position south of Salem
and easily tracked it as it flying across the city on its way to
Airport. After a year of investigation I have no explanation as to the
identity of the object. I have tried over the last year to view high and
low altitude aircraft in all conceivable weather and lighting conditions
to see if perhaps if we misidentified a known aircraft,but the object still
- I have seen the B-2 Stealth Bomber in flight over
in daylight and though it is hard to see against the blue sky, it can still
be identified as a B-2. I have seen the B-2 refueling over Centralia, also
in daylight, and then again was easily identifiable. My Sister is still
skeptical about UFOs and thinks the object was a Black Ops aircraft of
some sort. I was on the fence regarding UFOs, but my views now have tilted
toward the existence of such craft. I recently saw on the Coast to Coast
AM website several photos taken by someone who saw the same object we did.
If I can locate the photos I will send them to you. Finally, I probably
would have dismissed the sighting as a mis-identified aircraft if the
had not exhibited anomalous motion. Too anomalous. After all the years
reading about people seeing such objects we are now apart of that
- If you have any questions regarding this sighting or
require additional information, please email me at the above email address
and I will be happy to assist you.
- Thank you to the witness for the excellent report.
- UFO Filmed Over Canada From A Boeing 767 - Video
- Date: December 2, 2004
- Hi Brian,
- I went back home, to Eastern Canada on December 2, 2004.
I took West Jet, and the plane was a Boeing 767. The plane took off in
Vancouver, Canada at 10:30 a.m. One stop to Toronto, then to Moncton, NB.
About a hour into the flight I asked the flight attended, if I could take
some video out the window, she said sure, ''No problem''. I could see the
sun setting in the background, a beautiful dark orange. I got as much
video as I could before it went totally dark.
- When I got home on Dec.7, 2004, I have watched the video,
and I didn't see anything unusual. Last weekend, I decided to watch it
again. While watching it, I noticed something black, on the top right hand
corner of the screen. I rewinded it, and put it in slow motion. Visible,
is a black object, hoovering around. Then it looks like it comes closer
to the plane, and sticks out beside the window. To me it looks like a
puck, or cigar shaped object. You can also notice a small plane, going
down in the clouds. Take a look at the clip I'm sending you, If you can't
make it out, I'll send you a DVD.
- Photos and footage © 2005 Mark-Murph2
- Video clip: UFO Filmed Over Canada From A Boeing 767
- Video 846 kbs
- Video clip can be found at:
- Thank you to the witness for sending in the report,
and footage and allowing HBCC UFO Research to display the footage.
- Axis, Alabama Cigar Shaped Craft
- Date: January 13, 2005
- Time: 9:15 a.m.
- Number of witnesses: 2
- Number of objects: 4
- Shape of objects: Aircraft DC-9 ? and metallic
- Full Description of event/sighting: Approx: one year
ago in January of 2004 a coworker and I saw a cigar shaped craft approx
4 miles out moving to the NNE slowly (600 MPH) at approx 5000 feet. The
time was approx :9:20 a.m. Seven to ten days later, myself and the security
guard saw a similar cigar shaped object moving due west at a higher
directly overhead, time was approx 4:30 pm. Object appeared to be moving
at a much higher speed ( went from about 10 o'clock position to horizon
in less than minute
- First cigar had a dark spot mid-ship, second object had
4 dark spots evenly spaced, brushed aluminum in appearance. During the
last week in Jan 2004 at approx 2:00 pm I observed what appeared to be
a DC-9 approaching the plant at a low altitude from the SSW as it passed
directly overhead it disappeared, approx 2 seconds later the roar of the
engines suddenly stopped.
- On Jan 13 of 2005 I observed what appeared to be the
same type of plane approaching from the north headed due south at low
again. I pointed it out to a coworker and said watch this plane it looks
like the disappearing plane I saw last year. Shortly after it passed the
2 o'clock position it disappeared with the sound, suddenly ending a second
later. As it passed overhead it appeared to have a Airforce emblem on the
wing in a light gray color. Both planes sighted where all white with no
other identifying markings visible. Both planes had two engines attached
to rear fuselage like old DC-9's.
- Sky's where clear and blue on all four occasions.
Stealth! I work at a chemical plant located on the north side of a slight
hill approx: 3 miles south, south west of a major power plant ( Barry steam
- Thank you to the witness for the report.
- Port Townsend, Washington Lights In A Pyramid
- Date: January 18, 2005
- Time: Dusk
- Then on the 18th we were driving at dusk from one
away from ours. We were about to cross the Hood Canal Bridge (a big
bridge that opens for marine traffic-often submarines from the Bangor
base) when we saw what at first looked like 2 airplanes flying directly
above one another-about 100 feet apart. They each had 3 white lights in
a pyramid pattern. They swooped around in a way that planes can't and then
disappeared (into the water? we couldn't tell).
- A little bit later we saw a huge bright light in the
sky-bigger than a star, hovering over Port Townsend (which is near Whidby
Island-there is a military base there). After a minute it developed a
whole bunch of colored lights around it and then suddenly disappeared.
During the drive home-about an hour and 20 minutes, we saw at least a
half dozen different objects-some triangular 3 light objects, some bright
lights with colored lights around. We also saw some planes, and it was
easy to tell the difference.
- Thank you to the witness for the report.
- Phoenix, Arizona Jet And Dark Object Plus Jet & Orb
- Date: January 19, 2005
- Time: 5:34 p.m.
- I was going through some video of a plane with a short
contrail, maybe chemtrail, at sunset and the location of the sun made the
contrail/chemtrail light up like there was a fire in the sky right behind
the plane. If I didn't see the plane then I would have guessed it was a
meteor cutting through the atmosphere. When I looked through my binoculars
to see more detail I noticed a black object next to the trail wobbling
towards the North very slowly. I thought it might be balloons but since
the wind was coming from the Northeast that day and the object traveled
North I ruled the balloons out.
- Unfortunately it does have the characteristics of
except for another thing, it moved in a straight line. It never gained
altitude. The object might have been 1000'-1500' high and probably 15'-25'
in diameter. The object was probably 5 or 6 miles from my location, not
close enough to make me 100% sure but it did wobble against the wind, there
were no wings and it went in a straight line never gaining altitude. That's
not normal and that's why I sent this to you. Also, I almost forgot to
tell you, this was the third time in 4 days that I have seen an object
by a chemtrail of some sort. That's not normal either. What are the odds
that balloons are going to pop up right next to a chemtrail that many
I will send you the other clip as well.
- Video clip #1 Phoenix, Arizona Jet And Dark Object 3.40
- Video clip #2 Phoenix, Arizona Jet Trail And Orb 2.67
- Date: January 22, 2005
- Time: 12:32 p.m.
- Thank you to the witness for the interesting
- report, pictures and video footage.
- Video clips and pictures are ©2004RichG.
- To view photos and clips:
- Satsuma, Alabama Another White Object Filmed
- Date: January 23, 2005
- Time: 10:28 a.m.
- Was outside this morning in Satsuma, Alabama at 10:28
am when I noticed a flash in the sky south of my position about 75 degrees
up next to a small cloud. Having my digital camera with me I decided to
put it in movie mode and shoot a little video in the general area of the
flash. Upon downloading the clip and watching it I found a fast moving
object in several frames. The total clip length is 16 seconds.
- This is the first frame that the object appears in at
5.34 seconds into the video. The object is at the top of the frame to the
right of center.
- The object appears again in this frame at 6.43 seconds
at the top of the frame right of center again. In the very next frame at
6.47 seconds the object can be found nowhere. (did not include that frame
- Then in the very next frame at 6.50 seconds the object
appears again as seen above at the top of the frame, left of center. After
this the object does not appear for some time.
- The object re-appears in this frame at 15.66 seconds.
Its hard to see in this frame capture so I have drawn a circle around it.In
the very next frame at 15.69 seconds the object cannot be found (again
that frame is not included). I take it that the object must have be in
the cloud in that frame.
- Because in the very next frame at 15.72 seconds the
re-appears in the upper part of the frame left of center.
- No sound was heard and the wind was out of the north
around 20 mph gusting higher. Temps in the 20's.
- To view photos:
- Thank you to the witness for the interesting report and
- Port Angeles, Washington Saucer Shaped Object Constantly
- Date: January 27, 2005
- Time: 5:10 p.m.
- Number of witnesses: 4
- Number of objects: 2-3
- Shape of objects: Constantly changing.
- Full Description of event/sighting: Coming out from
up my son at after school program, looked up to see what at first looked
like a big funnel cloud shaped puff of smoke. As I pointed it out to my
son, it changed into a saucer shape, but also for a second looked like
a flock of birds (lots of little shapes w/in one big shape). It quickly
became clear it was not birds, and we stood there for 10 minutes watching
it. It changed shape, and shimmered, and bits of it seemed to break off
and then come back. I kept changing shape. It would turn sideways it
seemed, & become almost invisible, then become very clear again. It
most often retained a saucer-like shape.
- It stayed in the same general area in the sky. Another
mom & her son came out & we pointed it out to them. They watched
it for a while also. It kept changing between looking very dense &
looking almost invisible. My son said it looked like a "UFO that's
cloaking device wasn't working". I have to agree. It was the
thing I have ever seen. I can't stop thinking about it. I have seen weird
lighted objects in the sky many times-infact several recently, but nothing
like this. We all watched it for a while, then it broke into 2 shapes
again and very quickly dropped down out of sight behind some trees.
- Additional Information:
- Hi Brian
- I don't mind answering questions about this. I still
have questions about it. I can't stop thinking about it. My son &
I were talking about it again this morning.
- The weather conditions were slightly cloudy.
- It was in the eastern sky, slightly to the south. It
was in between the horizon & straight overhead.
- It stayed in the same general area for at least 10
It moved fast as far as changing shapes, but stayed in the same area of
the sky. It started out looking like a tornado shaped column of smoke or
something. Then it spread out big, and it looked like there were a lot
of little black shapes within the form. It kept changing around between
being narrow looking and saucer shaped. Sometimes it was almost invisible,
and then it would look very dense. Most often it looked like there was
a saucer shaped object in the sky that was cloud camouflaged. I could
see the outline, but it also looked like the clouds. A couple of times
it broke into 2 or more shapes, then would come back together. It broke
into 2 distinct saucer shapes before it dropped down out of sight behind
some tall trees.
- The area I saw it in was over a mostly residential
of town. There is a small municipal airport in the town, but this wasn't
near it-we were facing away from the airport, and this wasn't the normal
flight path area for planes.
- There is no air force base here. There is a coast guard
station, but this was more inland than I have ever seen one of their
There very well could be some kind of military/research facility here,
but not one that is publicly known. We are right on the Straits of Juan
de Fuca between Washington & Vancouver Island.
- There was no light source emitting from it-that's what
seemed so unusual to me.
- I did not see any other aircraft near it.
- There was a slight humming sound-I wasn't sure if that
was coming from it or what.
- There was no color really-at some points it looked like
it was made up of thousands of black smaller objects, and then it was like
the sky, only more dense, and kind of shimmery. That changed back &
- I wished I had a video camera. I only had my cell phone
camera, which wouldn't have shown much.
- Thank you to the witness for their report.
- Bloomington, Indiana Red/Orange Orb Hovering In The Tree
- Date: January 27, 2005
- Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m.
- I don't have any footage to back it up just 3 witness's
myself, Alice and John.
- John was over here about 35 minutes ago he was on his
way out the door after we were working on the page together, anyhow. John
steps outside to leave and calls for me saying there is a bright object
low in the western sky. I run over to the door and look and see a
orb hovering in the tree tops. I thought maybe it was a star, but from
experience I know to not second guess it..
- Anyhow, I grab my binoculars, and watched it and it
moved. Then it started flying north and grew in brightness. It began to
move fast, I called for Alice, my wife, and she came to the door and
and said "which one?" I was like "huh?". Low and
there is a second one lower in the trees moving north as well and just
as bright as the other and fading from red to orange.
- The objects went out of site, and John said he was taking
off. About five minutes later John calls me and says he seen 5 objects
hovering over Bloomington, and one moving west.
- Thank you to the witness for the report.
- Southern Scarborough, Ontario Multiple Objects