- 1. The World Trade Center Black Boxes were recovered,
though officials perpetuate the lie that they weren't.
- 2. FEMA really did arrive early in New York City, for
the "bioterror drill" Tripod II, and Rudi Giuliani's testimony
to that effect before the 9/11 Commission is its only public testimony
which remains officially untranscribed.
- 3. The Total Information Awareness program was ready
to roll out before Sept 11, and John Poindexter's office was established
in the Pentagon no later than Sept 12.
- 4. A recording of six air traffic controllers' same-day
detailing of their communication with two hijacked planes on September
11 was purposefully destroyed by the FAA.
- 5. NORAD was conducting a live-fly simulation of multiple
hijackings on the morning of 9/11, which effectively hamstrung a fighter
response already compromised by exercises which took the bulk of interceptors
far from the eastern seaboard.
- 6. Dick Cheney was running a separate command and control
communications system on 9/11, which whistleblower Indira Singh recognized
as having "the exact same functionality I was looking to utilize [for]
Ptech," the high tech terrorist and intelligence cut-out that "was
set up in the basement of the FAA" for two years before the attacks.
(Go to this page http://911busters.com/911-Commission.html to download
video testimony of Mike Ruppert and Indira Singh on this subject.)
- 7. George Bush was unwilling to reluctantly meet members
of his reluctantly struck 9/11 Commission unless Cheney accompanied him,
both were unsworn, their words were unrecorded and untranscribed, the meeting
was private and in the White House, and the members' notebooks were confiscated
- 8. That John Ashcroft made the case for Sibel Edmonds'
State Secret Privilege gag order by claiming that disclosure of her testimony
would "cause serious damage to the national security interests of
the United States" suggests he is at least an accessory after the
fact (Daniel Ellsberg believes Ashcroft deserving of jail time for his
role in obstructing justice), as Edmonds has been able to say that her
testimony involves "specific information implicating certain high
level government and elected officials in criminal activities directly
and indirectly related to terrorist money laundering, narcotics, and illegal
- 9. Donald Rumsfeld confirmed what we knew all along,
that Flight 93 was shot down, and the corporate media flew into damage
control for the Pentagon, saying the Secretary "misspoke" and
"stoked conspiracy theories."
- 10. As Pakistan wound down the search for Osama bin Laden
and "prohibited" American forces based in Afghanistan from making
cross-border incursions into the Tribal Areas, Musharraf was rewarded with
the approving words that his continuing rule remains an internal matter
for Pakistanis. (Afghanistan was, arguably, more cooperative in their attempt
to bring bin Laden to justice, and Iraq was not a rogue nuclear state.)
- We're getting there. Of course, they are there already,
and have been for years.
- But we're catching on.