- The following is from a December 24 CNN transcript of
that network's report from Iraq. Xmas with the troops and a visit from
Rumsfeld. Near the end of the report, we get this:
- (Begin Videotape)
- DONALD RUMSFELD, SECRETARY OF DEFENSE:
- "And to change that way of living, would strike
at the very essence of our country.
- And I think all of us have a sense if we imagine the
kind of world we would face if the people who bombed the mess hall in Mosul,
or the people who did the bombing in Spain, or the people who attacked
the United States in New York, shot down the plane over Pennsylvania and
attacked the Pentagon, the people who cut off peoples' heads on television
to intimidate, to frighten -- indeed the word "terrorized" is
just that. Its purpose is to terrorize, to alter behavior, to make people
be something other than that which they want to be.
- And that is exactly what we cannot allow to happen."
- -- end CNN transcript snip from Rumsfeld.
- Well, well. "SHOT DOWN THE PLANE OVER PENNSYLVANIA"
- Did Don just let a cat out of a bag?
- If so, who shot down the plane? "Al Qaeda people"
on the ground?
- Of course, the CNN team let this go by like scrambled
eggs in a diner when the patron actually ordered ice cream.
- -- Jon Rappoport www.nomorefakenews.com