- Good Morning from the Zundelsite:
- I have very little to share with my readers this Christmas
Eve - except the authentic voice of a man in a world run by wimps who naively
believe that a political fig leaf is adequate armor against the predictable
judgment to come.
- Just this morning, I read that "evil is an independent
cosmic force we have to call by its real name in order to defeat it."
- I can buy into that. To call that force "the Devil"
is far too tepid, too pale, too fuzzy, too frayed at the edges from the
mind-numbing dogma of conformist religion. I believe it takes not just
courageous identification and description of that odious embodiment of
evil, but a lucid illustration of its COUNTERPART - a meritocracy of noble
ideas embodied in sovereign men and women in a world scrubbed clean of
all the filth and lies of the past century.
- I share with you my two-page Christmas present, written
by a kind and gentle man who has been called a "terrorist" by
precisely such vile and contemptible creatures who hide behind "security
certificates" - who cannot conjure up one shred of evidence to back
up their charge or justify their cruelty. Trust me - their creed will
crash in flames.
- My Dearest Ingrid:
- Christmas is here again. You had hoped we would be together
by now - but fate intervened and Judge Jarvis ruled.
- I am glad that you are keeping your spirits up and that
you have various legal moves pending to keep the case before the public.
That's good. Remember always that we are just two people trying to get
our rights and our dues in a country of 300 million - if one counts all
the illegals in America. Always keep that in mind, my lady!
- Remember that the Germans' fate has always been, strangely,
to have to struggle against overwhelming odds. We were always in the minority
- even in World War II in Europe. Hitler started out with seven men.
Even he did not achieve a clear-cut majority when he took over the reins
of government on January 30, 1933.
- The Germans and their national-socialist ideas were an
extreme minority in their political, philosophical and financial/monetary
ideas of the time. Once again, it took years in Europe, and world-wide,
to increase the numbers, the adherents, the followers, by explanation and
- When the war was finally thrust upon Germany, they were
alone with their few allies, hopelessly outnumbered in manpower, tanks,
guns, planes, ships - you name it. They were woefully, overwhelmingly
at a disadvantage everywhere in everything - except in courage, in vision,
in idealism, and in the willingness to sacrifice. In those areas they
had the upper hand.
- They had faith in their ideas and concepts, and they
were imbued with an almost missionary fervor and zeal to show the world,
and their detractors, by word, deed and example that they were indeed the
harbingers and the prophets of a new age, a true world order struggling
through their efforts, deeds, and many, many painful sacrifices, to be
- Rudolf Hess, the man with cosmic vision and unerring
instinct stated it clearly in one of his speeches when he said that even
though a baby causes terrible discomfort and pain to the mother when it
is born - still it is a joyful event.
- All of us are really only bystanders in this drama of
rebirth and rejuvenation of our species. That's the way it is with new
ideas and new concepts of global reach - and maybe of cosmic importance.
The details are often hidden from us at the moment they unfold, and only
later, in retrospect, do we sometimes find out what our role might have
been - major or minor - in the evolving and unfolding history around us,
for every day becomes already history with the next dawning day. That's
how swift and relentless history is in its unfolding.
- Of course, you and I are part of this process. It's
intimate, gentle, sometimes painful, at other times disappointing, even
frightening. Nevertheless, it's the adventure of life in this one incarnation.
- I am sorry I cannot be there in person, but I will be
there in spirit. You bet!
- Greet all our friends from the man who loves you!
- "In Treue fest" - steadfast in loyalty.
- Merry Christmas!
- Ernst Zundel