- Date: Mid November, 2003
- Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m..
- Number of witnesses: 1
- Shape of objects: Formation.
- Full Description of event/sighting: I have taken a photo
of what I thought was 3 planets lined up, (although they had a red tint
to them). In the middle of November, 2003, I was coming home after dark
and noticed them above my head because I was closing the sunroof on my
car and just happened to look straight up. I saw 3 lights the same distance
apart, so I came in the house and got my camera, but only took one shot,
because I didn't think that much of it because planets line up all the
time. I put in my computer and left it there until I had time to check
it out. I had forgotten about having it, and was cleaning out my files
this summer and found it.
- That's when I used the features on my camera software
and found anomalies. I have the simplest, most inexpensive Kodak (CX 4200),
but it makes good night shots without the flash. The features I have are
- brighten, enhance, contrast, color-adjust, red-eye, darken, lighten.
Those are the ones I've used on this photo. And I can 'trim' (crop) a picture.
- There are somewhat famous Ufologists in this country
but two of them seemed to brush off my report. One did, however, state
if I could pinpoint a certain date, he could verify if it is an official
star formation, or it isn't. I don't know the exact date, although I'm
sure it was in November of 2003 and it was around 9:00 p.m..
- I have several drafted emails waiting to send, with the
pictures if you'd like to see them; the original, as well as the ones I
used my camera features on.
- I tend to think the others I've contacted think I'm trying
to present a hoax of some kind; This photo is all TOO clear. But I am an
average person with a cheap Kodak camera. I am a 54 year-old female who's
"seen things" all my life. I have always believed UFO's existed
and may come from elsewhere other than this blue planet. The strangest
thing is I don't remember at what point I started believing that. I have
- If it was a ship of some sort, what was it doing sitting
over my house? I live in the country, about 20 miles from the RDU airport
in Morrisville, and a long way from any military bases. I think Fort Bragg
would be the closest and it's hundreds of miles, I'm not sure. We do have
a nuclear power plant within 10 miles of my home. Shearan Harris (spelling?).
I get their notices each year in the mail; where the evacuation routes
are and all that other info.
- Please let me know if you want to see the pictures. I
hope so, because I'd love for someone knowledgeable to tell me what this
was. If it moved, I don't know because I didn't go outside again that night,
but it wasn't moving when I took the shot
- Thank you to the witness for the report and pictures.
- The photos are going to be looked at and some answers
hopefully found for the witness.
- Home - Phone 250 845 2189
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.hbccufo.com
- Redirect: http://www.canadianufo.com
- HBCC UFO RESEARCH Newsletter At: