- That's you and me, taxpaying US citizens.
- We're useful idiots for the Zionists in Washington and
Tel Aviv. Useful because our hard-earned paychecks can be harvested to
pay for war and mass murder in the Middle East, idiots because we don't
do anything about it.
- So outraged were the Sons of Liberty over British taxation
without representation, they pitched a whole lot of Darjeeling tea into
the Boston Harbor.
- We're couch potatoes, useful idiots more interested in
Bachelor Bob than the possibility of an apocalyptic war that will consume
the lives of our children and our wealth.
- So, usefully idiotic are we that treacherous neocons
no longer bother to offer threadbare lies to cover their murderous tracks.
- On Thursday, November 20, the former lead conspirator
of the Pentagon's Defense Policy Board and long-time accused Israeli spy,
Richard Perle, proudly admitted Bush's invasion of Iraq was illegal. "I
think international law stood in the way of doing the right thing,"
he brazenly told a London audience.
- In other words, laws reached by international consensus,
agreed upon by the vast majority of civilized people on the planet for
centuries, are little more than doormats for Zionist gangsters such as
Richard Perle, Douglas Feith, Paul Wolfowitz, to name but the most obvious,
and their bosses, Donald Rumsfeld and Dick Cheney. Like their philosophical
and spiritual swami, Ariel Sharon, these criminals not only thumb their
noses at their foes, but also target them for assassination if they get
in the way.
- It's as if Perle and his ruthless gang have suddenly
decided to dump the philosophy of the neocon cognoscenti of Machiavellian
lying and deception, Leo Strauss.
- Instead of telling lies and building half-ass fabrications
in preparation for committing war crimes and crimes against humanity in
the name of a clan of Likudites in Israel and corporate mobsters close
to the Bushites in America, the neocons now seem more than happy to tell
the truth and let the chips fall where they may.
- It's easier, less hassle, and besides Joe Taxpayer doesn't
really seem to care one way or the other if he's lied to, told the truth
straight up, or kept in the dark entirely. He's essentially imperturbable,
or maybe semi-comatose.
- So long as the ultimate cost, in lives and hard cash,
remains an abstraction in the short term, well, nobody on Main Street's
going to complain too much.
- Maybe a few anti-war types here and there will hoot and
holler, but they can easily be sloughed off -- or ignored entirely -- by
the Bush Ministry of Disinformation (i.e., Fox, ABC, CNN, CBS, etc.) as
- America firsters or a meaningless focus group.
- Death on such a magnitude cannot remain an abstraction
forever, especially now with coffins (the Pentagon calls them "transfer
tubes") and wounded coming home in ever-increasing numbers. For now,
however, the wounded piling up at Walter Reed and Fort Stewart, and the
dead arriving daily at Dover, will not make prime or any other time. "I
don't understand why these guys are so hidden, why there are no pictures
of them," Cher lamented recently.
- Well, Cher, that's a no-brainer.
- The Bush neocons understand something very essential
- people, that is average, every day people - will do almost anything to
avoid war, mostly because they are the ones to pay the highest price for
- Roosevelt understood this -- and that's why he steered
the Japanese into invading Pearl Harbor.
- Something outrageous has to push the people into war,
be it the prospect of rapacious Japanese murdering defenseless GIs or Saddam
conniving with Osama to murder Americans with weapons of mass destruction.
- Never mind that the Japanese had no intention of killing
Americans until Roosevelt embargoed their oil. Never mind that Osama hates
Saddam and, besides, there were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.
- It was, and is, murderous deception.
- "Of course the people don't want war," mused
a recalcitrant Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials.
- "But after all, it's the leaders of the country
who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people
along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament,
or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be
brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do
is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack
of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."
- If the average American were suddenly exposed to an endless
parade of coffins and the gruesome stories of those seriously wounded in
Iraq, the dreaded Vietnam Syndrome would come screaming back - in other
words, people would demand an end to war, like they did during the Vietnam
war -- and the neocon jihad against the Arab Third World in the name of
Zionism and neoliberal corporate theft would be throttled in short order.
- Obviously, the Perles and the Wolfowitzes and the Cheneys
and Rumsfelds and their ideological bedfellows outside of the White House
and Pentagon are not going to let this happen.
- They're going to do whatever it takes to keep the "war
on terrorism" moving forward, even if it means another attack on the
American heartland. Even if it means another slaughtered 3,000 office workers,
or a dirty bomb going off during Christmas rush in the parking lot of the
Mall of America.
- These people are sincerely immoral, even sociopaths.
Their legacy is Operation Northwoods, the firebombing of Hamburg, Tokyo,
Dresden, Kobe, and the nuking of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. It's the deliberate
murder of 500,000 Iraqi children, the spreading of depleted uranium across
the globe, the methodical serial murder of nearly 3,000,000 Vietnamese.
- Of course, the average American -- the sheepish Untermensch,
the useful idiot for Zionism, the guy who unconsciously donates part of
his paycheck to Israel every year -- he's immersed in an entertainment
fog, the modern equivalent of Roman bread and circuses, so he's essentially
clueless to what's going on.
- Since he rarely ventures beyond Fox, the Bush Ministry
of Disinformation, for his "news," he knows nothing about Zionist
control of not only the White House, but also Congress and the very media
he's passively consuming.
- He's a blinkered cash cow.
- Maybe, as well, his kid's a bullet stopper for a Zionist
settler who thinks Americans should die so he can steal land from Palestinian
Arabs, so no powerful rival will emerge in the Arab world to challenge
Israeli crimes against Arabs.
- "An immensely wealthy and powerful republic has
been hijacked by a small cabal of individuals, all of them unelected and
therefore unresponsive to public pressure," explains Edward Said.
This "small cabal," writes Edward Herman, consists of "the
powerful pro-Israel lobby in the United States, which advances Israeli
interests by pushing for U.S. aid and protection to Israel, and, currently,
by pressing for a war against Iraq, which again will serve Israeli interests.
This lobby has not only helped control media debate and made congress into
'Israeli occupied territory', it has seen to it that numerous officials
with 'dual loyalties' occupy strategic decision-making positions in the
- You can't get much more "strategic" than Dick
Cheney, vice president, the guy right below Bush (or some would say Bush
is below Cheney).
- Here's a former advisor for JINSA, short for the Jewish
Institute for National Security Affairs, running the executive branch of
the government. Directly below him are staunch Israeli-firsters, friends
of the war criminal and mass murderer Ariel Sharon and the criminal, Arab
(and British and American) killing machine, also known as the Likud Party,
a gangster organization based on "revisionist" Zionism, in other
words the philosophy of Vladimir (Zeev) Zabotinsky, a fascist Arab hater
who harbored warm and fuzzy feelings for Benito Mussolini.
- The Israel-firsters in the Bush administration, according
to Ann Pettifer, "pursue political power not in order to make the
US a better place, to right wrongs or to fight inequality here, but to
promote Israel's pre-eminence in the Middle East, to confine Palestinians
to a couple of Bantustans or, better still, engineer their expulsion to
Jordan... Wolfowitz and fellow Jewish neo-cons Richard Perle and Douglas
Feith have emerged as the Pentagon's Paladins, their aim being to subdue
the Islamic world through decisive, pre-emptive use of American military
- In other words, chew up US treasure and kill American
kids who thought they joined the military to defend their country - or,
like the hapless Jessica Lynch, joined up because they couldn't get a job
or an education anywhere else.
- The streets of Iraq have become in short order murderous
hellholes designed by malevolent former Ba'athists -- who were brought
to power by the CIA in the 60s -- to kill US soldiers. Bush, of course,
and the Likudite Zionists who run his illegally appointed administration
don't give a rat's ass about the lives of a few thousand American soldiers
or, for that matter, 28 million odd Iraqis.
- Israel, and the racist colonialist mentality of the Zionists,
is all that matters. It's currently what the foreign policy of the United
States is all about.
- All of us, especially the Arabs, are expected to pay
homage to the Zionists. Those of us who live in the United States and pay
our (war) taxes, we ante up every week or two weeks, certain our money
will go to build Israel's apartheid wall, pay for new settlements on Arab
land, or grease the gears of bulldozers that smash down ancient olive trees.
- We pay dearly for Israeli ethnic cleansing.
- Meanwhile, by default or mere stupidity and ignorance,
the American people remain useful idiots for Zionism.
- They may not realize George Bush's so-called "war
on terrorism" is actually, as the neocons deem it, the opening salvos
of World War IV (according to neocon and former CIA director James Woolsey).
- It's a war Bush has declared will last a long time, possibly
for the rest of our lives, generations, but few Americans seem to glimpse
the obvious implications - more mass murder, increasing hardship, loss
of constitutional liberties, maybe even nuclear Armageddon.
- Stupid Americans.
- As Wilhelm Reich knew, the "little man" will
invariably embrace not only his enslavement, but also revel in his own
denigration. He not only supports dictators such as Hitler, Mussolini,
and Stalin (and now Bush), but admires them as well.
- "You give impotent people with evil intentions the
power to represent you," Reich wrote. "Only too late do you realize
that again and again you are being defrauded."
- Now's the time to stop the fraud.
- But I don't know if the useful idiots of Zionism are
up to it.
- Kurt Nimmo is a photographer, multimedia artist and writer
living in New Mexico. To see his photo work and read more of his essays,
visit his excellent "Another Day in the Empire" weblog: http://www.drmenlo.com/nimmo