- (Created as an office in the US Department of State by
recently enacted law introduced as H.R. #4230)
- As traditional Jews, we are thankful that most countries
do not endorse or promote anti-Semitism. However, we are compelled to express
our concern for the actions of the so called 'state of Israel' which promotes
anti-Semitism and fear in the worldwide Jewish community to lure Jews from
- Anti-Semitism has been an essential component to the
furtherance of the Zionist ideology since Zionism was founded a century
- The founder of Zionism, Theodore Herzl, recognized at
the outset that the only way to 'sell' the Zionist state as a refuge for
persecuted Jews and encourage immigration was to assure the existence of
anti-Semitism and persecution of Jewish people in other countries. Herzl
stated in his diary "It is essential that the sufferings of Jews..
. become worse. . . this will assist in realization of our plans. . .I
have an excellent idea. . . I shall induce anti-Semites to liquidate Jewish
wealth. . . The anti-Semites will assist us thereby in that they will strengthen
the persecution and oppression of Jews. The anti-Semites shall be our best
friends. (From his Diary, Part I, pp. 16)
- Without the threat of anti-Semitism as a motivation for
immigration the Zionist state would cease to exist as the so-called 'Jewish
- Recent analyses of Israel's immigration/emigration ratio
indicate that without the continued immigration of Jews to this touted
'refuge for Jews' (which is in fact probably the most dangerous place on
earth for Jews) within a decade the Jewish population will be in the minority.
Historically there has been a direct correlation between increased immigration
to the Zionist state and increased anti-Semitism in other countries. Without
a Jewish majority the state will simply become another Middle-Eastern country
without a 'cause'.
- To retain their power and world influence the leaders
of the Zionist state have a vested interest in the escalation of anti-Semitism
as a motivation for the Jewish immigration needed to keep a majority Jewish
population in their country.
- Their desperation is reflected in recent statements of
Prime Minister Arial Sharon:
- July 18, 2004:
- Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon has urged all French
Jews to move to Israel immediately to escape anti-Semitism. He told a meeting
of the American Jewish Association in Jerusalem that Jews around the world
should relocate to Israel as early as possible:
- "If I have to advise our brothers in France, I'll
tell them one thing -- move to Israel, as early as possible. I say that
to Jews all around the world, but there [in France] I think it's a must
and they have to move immediately," Sharon said. For those living
in France, he added, moving was a "must" because of rising violence
against Jews there.
- PARIS (Reuters) - France sharply criticized Israeli Prime
Minister Ariel Sharon on Sunday after he urged French Jews to emigrate
immediately to Israel to escape what he called "the wildest anti-Semitism."
- November 17, 2003 BBC News:
- Ariel Sharon to a crowd at a Rome hotel. "We are
witness to a great wave of anti-Semitism, and apart from the usual anti-Semitism
against Jews, there is today the added hate of the collective Jew, which
is Israel." - "The best solution to anti-Semitism is immigration
to Israel. It is the only place on Earth where Jews can live as Jews,"
he said. (BBC website of Monday, 17 November, 2003)
- July 28, 2004 BBC News:
- "Jews must come to Israel not because of hatred
or fear. Jews must immigrate because it is their homeland," Sharon
- As the recently created 'watch dog' for world anti-Semitism
your mandate is to investigate, expose, and sanction countries practicing
and promoting anti-Semitism. The Zionist state called 'Israel' should be
at the top of your list. We urge you to take action.
- Visit our web site at
- Jews Against Zionism