- Report - Bristol, Tennessee
- In the early morning hours of October 2nd, 2004 this
witness reported that as he drove home from work on a rural road, he saw
what appeared to be a fire between the trees and off some distance away.
As he drove, he again noticed the "fire" which seemed somewhat
brighter and appeared to be moving.
- He neared an intersection near his home and exited his
car to see if he could get a better look. As he stood in the road, he couldn't
imagine what was about to take place.
- Slowly, from behind trees, emerged a huge triangle shaped
craft. The witness started to run but realized that there was no where
to run to, so he stood in awe and watched. The craft slowly came into full
view, a perfect triangle which the witness estimated to be some 300
feet in length and width, and only a hundred feet or so high, blocking
out all the sky. He noted three large domes, comparing each dome to
twice the size of his car, burning brilliantly a reddish orange, lighting
the treetops and illuminating the entire bottom of the craft. He also noted
"rib-like" structures evenly spaced and running the width of
- As the object passed over the witnesses head, he stated
his skin burned, tingled and felt really strange. he also noted that the
sound seemed to emanate throughout his body and being a professional musician,
assured me that he could never adequately reproduce the throbbing hum he
- The object passed over the witness, made a westward turn
without banking and was gone from his sight.