- On Friday, September 24, 2004, British police arrested
4 suspects for allegedly trying to purchase a 'highly powerful, radioactive
material, originally made in Russia, know as' Red Mercury'.
- These four supposedly were willing to pay $ 541,000 a
kilogram, on behalf of a Saudi Arabian, (described as sympathetic to the
Muslim cause'), whose name was not disclosed.
- "The News of the World said that the material was
developed by Soviet scientists during the Cold War for making briefcase
nuclear bombs that could kill people within a few city blocks."
- Sam Cohen, the physicist who invented the neutron bomb,
sheds a little more light on the destructive power of red mercury. As quoted
from a June 15, 1997 http://www.manuelsweb.com/sam_cohen.htm
- article by Christopher Ruddy of the Tribune-Review, it
- 'Most frightening for Cohen is the relative ease by which
neutron bombs can be created with a substance called red mercury. Red mercury
is a compound containing mercury that has undergone irradiation. When exploded,
it creates tremendous heat and pressure - the same type needed to trigger
a fusion device such as a mini-neutron bomb.
- Before, an obstacle to creating a nuclear bomb was the
need for plutonium, which when exploded could create a fusion reaction
in hydrogen atoms. But red mercury has changed that. The cheap substance
has been produced in Russia, Cohen said, and shipped on the black market
throughout the world.
- Cohen said that when UN inspectors went to Iraq to examine
the Iraqi's nuclear weapons capabilities, the U.N. team found documents
showing that they had purchased quantities of red mercury. The material
means that a neutron bomb can be built "the size of a baseball"
but able to kill everyone within several square blocks."
- Another article, "<http://www.tribulationalinstitute.com/Powerpoint/red_mercury_nightmare.htm>The
Balance of Terror and the Red Mercury Nightmare" states that 'Iraq
possesses "s-megaton" micro-nuclear warheads. These are softball
sized two-megaton fusion bombs triggered by an irradiated and compressed
compound of mercury antimony oxide. This device doubles the nuclear yield
with a hundredfold reduction in weight. Using heavy hydrogen instead of
uranium or plutonium to fuel its explosive reaction, this handheld nuclear
weapon cannot be detected by U.S. sensors.'
- Red Mercury.The CIA says that it does not exist, yet
terrorist organizations worldwide are willing to pay outrageous amounts
of money to procure itScientists have alluded that nuclear weapons containing
red mercury, can enter the United States, UNDETECTED, be placed in cities
all across the country, and cause cataclysmic destructionfrom a nuclear
bomb, of incredible power, the size of a softballI don't know about you
folks, but this REALLY scares me!
- Now, what bothers me even more, is that last year, confidential
intelligence sources informed me that a Special Ops unit in Iraq had lost
track of about a ton of red mercury. I have not heard anything to the contrary,
so I am assuming that it is still missing. How could that happen???
- According to the research that I have done and talking
to the contacts that I have in the Intelligence community, red mercury
not only destroys human life, but kills every living thing in its path
for eternity!!! In other words, where its destructive energy has touched,
NOTHING will ever live again, not at least in our lifetime!
- Let me go one further, my sources inform me that it would
only take a teaspoon of red mercury to kill all living creatures in the
- So now that I have your attention.think about this..We
have all seen or heard about the posts from the Arabic forums that indicate
that an American city will disappear, are these threats really that far-fetched????
- Think again!
From George Paxinos
- Red Mercury, as far as I know it, is NOT detonatable
- I believe this is a smokescreen to keep it from being
understood by the public.
- What it is, is an efficient TAMPER, making possible the
successful IMPLOSION FISSIONING of MINISCULE AMOUNTS of PLUTONIUM.
- No more the still-fabled "critical mass" of
around 35 lbs of fissile material!
- It is MERCURIC-STYBIC HEPTOXIDE - Hg2Sb2O7
- And its crystal structure has a lattice of little hollow
spaces, into which plutonium atoms fit snugly, and are probably drifted
in by a combination of gas-diffusion and/or electrolysis.
- The heavy atoms of Mercury (Hg) and Antimony (Sb) reflect
back neutrons into the mass at the same time they hold the plutonium while
it is fissioning, by inertia of their heavy nuclei having too tremendous
MOMENTUM by their implosion of a shell lined with Hg2Sb2O7 saturated with
Pu, using immense electromagnetic fields generated by explosive FLUX-COMPRESSION
GENERATORS (FCGs), and giving many times more velocity and hundreds or
even thousands of times more energy density of implosion, than any chemical
implosion technique ever could.