- Date: 1996
- Hi. My name is (removed). I'm 63 years old and retired
after 30 years in the newspaper business and four years in the U.S. Air
Force Security Service (intelligence). Just thought I'd give you my credentials
so you don't think I'm a kook.
- Anyway, I've seen a few UFOs in my life, and most are
types I've seen described elsewhere. But back in the 1990s -- it was the
year Bob Dole was running for president (1996) -- I was a volunteer parent
for my younger son's marching band. We were in Fresno, CA, for a marching
- While the band was getting ready, I looked up and saw
what looked like a bunch of black balloons that someone had released.
- I went back to helping the band prepare, and then glanced
up a few minutes later, expecting that the balloons would have gotten farther
away from us and from each other. Instead, they were no farther away from
us, but they were getting closer to each other.
- I alerted others to this, and many in the band and among
the other parents all looked up, shrugged and went back to what they were
- These black objects kept getting closer and closer together,
moving very slowly. It took about an hour before they came together and
coalesced. I kept pointing this out to everyone, but no one was impressed.
One young band member told me it was probably helicopters.
- Finally, they coalesced into a large, black mass, then
flew away at about the speed of a propeller-driven craft, but made no noise.
- I have never heard or read of this type of phenomenon
- Thank you to the gentleman for his welcomed report. This
comes from a long time professional and ex-military man.
- Brian Vike, Director
- HBCC UFO Research
- Home - Phone 250 845 2189
- email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.hbccufo.com
- Redirect: http://www.canadianufo.com
- HBCC UFO RESEARCH Newsletter At: