- Hi Jeff
- Here is a real mystery. The gentleman who contacted me
can account for the odd mark on his body, but is baffled as to how he received
the mark shown in the pictures. It had just appeared one day with no sign
of him being injured in anyway.
- Take care
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Possible Scoop Marks?
- Here is the picture.
- The mark is on the front of my right shin.
- It is quite a chunk of flesh removed.
- The story about this is a non-story. I didn't feel or
see a thing.... no redness, no lost time experience, no weird dreams.
- But I can tell you this, I periodically read about scoop
marks and check for them, usually with no result. I last checked carefully
about 1-2 months ago, when reading an article on them. Then a few days
ago, I happened to notice this mark on my shin. An injury with that amount
of skin tissue loss would be at least noticeable, if not glaringly apparent
for 2 - 4 weeks.
- I have an old injury on my left knee that isn't 1/2 as
deep. It was the result of a nasty run in with the sharp side of a dog
cage. It bled for an hour, and was painful and noticeable for over a month.
The shin scoop?
- It just appeared.
- In fact, I just went on a cruise in June and was well
aware of any marks that would be noticeable when wearing a swim suit for
a solid week. I knew of only my knee injury.
- So where this scoop came from, I have no idea.
- I live in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Thank you to the person for the sending in the photos
of this mysterious mark, where did it come from and when. Something of
this size would surely have been noted by the person, but there was no
sign of an injury, it just showed up !.
- Brian Vike, Director
- HBCC UFO Research
- Home - Phone 250 845 2189
- email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.hbccufo.com
- Redirect: http://www.canadianufo.com
- HBCC UFO RESEARCH Newsletter At: