- Date: June 9, 2004
- Time: Approx. 2200 hours
- Number of witnesses: 1
- Number of objects: 1
- Shape of objects: Oval
- Full Description of event/sighting: Hi Brian
- I've been reading about all the other military personnel
coming forward with their experiences at various bases so I wanted to give
- Active duty military, U.S. Army. I was watching TV with
my two roommates. The movie 'Ice Station Zebra' was on a major network.
It's a two hour movie. I left in the middle, and went for a walk (about
2200hrs). I walked from the Barracks to the football field in front of
USATC & S Building. The Officer's Quarters were behind me, the flagpole
was to my left, and I was facing the church at the other end of the field.
It was a cool, clear night. I saw a big white light coming towards the
church. As it got closer, I noticed that it wasn't just a light. It came
closer still and I saw it was an oval-shaped silver-metallic object with
six individual lights on the bottom rotating (red, green, yellow, orange,
light blue, white). I heard a slight humming sound, similar to noise that
bees make. As it got closer, I noticed three occupants in the clear top
- I remember they had on jumpsuits with a semi-circle red
emblem ((())) on it. I was able to see equipment behind them.
- The ship hovered over the flagpole. I felt surprised,
but didn't move.
- The next thing I knew--I woke up to my alarm set for
0600, got dressed in my uniform and went to work. I think this happened
on a Wednesday night. I left for the weekend on Friday night and returned
on Sunday. When I returned my two roommates told me that two Men-In-Black
had come looking for me on Saturday. They had shown them official identification.
They asked them: "What did she see?" "Who did she tell it
to?" "Does she have any proof?" "Where can we find
her?" This gave me Goosebumps all over when they told me. I had to
go to the public library to find out what MIB was. I felt fear when I found
out, but I never did see them.
- Thank you to the person for sending in this very interesting
report. I once again would like to request that other military folks or
private contractors contact me if they or they know of a UFO over one of
the military installations. Thank you, Brian.
- Brian Vike, Director
- HBCC UFO Research
- Home - Phone 250 845 2189
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.hbccufo.com
- Redirect: http://www.canadianufo.com
- HBCC UFO RESEARCH Newsletter At: