- Ten days ago True Torah Jews distributed a press release
concerning the policy of the Zionist state to promote anti-semitism as
an incentive for the world Jewish community to emigrate to the so-called
"state of Israel". For those who doubted the veracity of our
statements, here is the news of the day:
- Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, continues to intimidate
world Jewry by insisting that the only peace for Jews is to move to Israel.
"French Jews must move to Israel" insists Sharon on July 18,
- Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon has urged all French
Jews to move to Israel immediately to escape anti-Semitism. He told a meeting
of the American Jewish Association in Jerusalem that Jews around the world
should relocate to Israel as early as possible.
- "If I have to advise our brothers in France, I'll
tell them one thing -- move to Israel, as early as possible. I say that
to Jews all around the world, but there [in France] I think it's a must
and they have to move immediately," Sharon said.
- For those living in France, he added, moving was a "must"
because of rising violence against Jews there.
- PARIS (Reuters) - France sharply criticized Israeli Prime
Minister Ariel Sharon on Sunday after he urged French Jews to emigrate
immediately to Israel to escape what he called "the wildest anti-Semitism."
- Sharon's recent remarks are just a continuation of the
Zionist policy described in our last newsletter. Torah True Jews worldwide
support the French Jewish community and their leaders who are aghast at
Mr. Sharon's comments.
- "These comments do not bring calm, peace and serenity
that we all need," said Patrick Gaubert, of the International League
Against Racism and Anti-Semitism (Licra). "I think Mr Sharon would
have done better tonight to have kept quiet."
- "It's not up to him to decide for us," said
Theo Klein, honorary president of Crif, which represents French Jewish
- Sharon's attack on French Jewry will fall on deaf ears.
The BBC's Hugh Schofield in Paris says this is not the first time that
Mr Sharon has spoken about the need for French Jews to leave for Israel,
but rarely has he been so blunt.
- Sharon's rhetoric only serves to aggravate the situation
in France and the passions among many in the Muslim community who feel
they are the instant scapegoats.
- Mr. Sharon must stop his attacks immediately. Jews Worldwide
are aware of the Zionist tactics. Sharon's camouflage as a savior does
not fool True Torah Jews...Sharon is an arsonist disguised as a rescuer.
For more information about the Zionist tactics, read our last newsletter:
- Russell Waxman
- Assistant Editor
- True Torah Jews/Jews Against Zionism
- Sunday, July 18, 2004