- Brian -
- Here is another (event) which I, unfortunately, did not
witness but heard it from some who did.
- I believe it was summer in '64 or '65 when I was assigned
to Ft Bragg, NC in an intelligence capacity.
- There was a report that a "UFO" was hovering
over the Nuclear Weapons Facility off of Reilly Road. The Nuclear Facility
stored nuclear artillery shells for the 82d Airborne Division. It was late
afternoon as I recall.
- I will skip some details. (HBCC UFO Research Note: The
details were left out because of security).
- I did not get there in time to see it. Reportedly it
was a disc-shaped craft and hovered over the site for about 20 minutes.
The Special Forces guards assigned to the site were terrified, and feared
that if the shells were somehow detonated that half of NC would be obliterated.
There was an indication that some passerby took a photo with an old "Brownie"
camera and that it might have been printed in the local paper, the "Fayetteville
- That's about all I can say about it.
- Thank you to the gentleman for telling this important
- Brian Vike, Director
- HBCC UFO Research Home
- Phone 250 845 2189
- email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.hbccufo.com