- Just a note to keep you up to date on prions in Alberta.
- To date, prion-induced disease has hit not only elk,
but now we have deer, moose, mink and buffalo to deal with. It is as yet
unsubstiantiated or confirmed, but prions are suspected in many "unusual
deaths" on swine farms in both Alberta and Saskatchewan.
- It is becoming apparent, especially with the mass cull
of deer and elk which has taken place recently, that the federal and provincial
governments are trying to cover this up - a Lexus-Nexus search for articles
in the media in Canada comes up with only a few results, and most are opinion
pieces as opposed to hard science.
- Prion disease is spreading up here, fast.
- Just thought you might be interested.