- "Afrikaners must be welcomed as political refugees
to America." --Jani Allan, Journalist
- A top American radio commentator and a South African
journalist are calling on Americans to start sponsoring the emigration
of white Afrikaner families as political refugees -- to save them from
the ethnic cleansing campaign they are being engulfed in under South African
president Mbeki's ANC government.
- See: http://www.genocidewatch.org/BoersSlain01.htm
- This call was made during the Jeff Rense radio program
in the US - which has millions of listeners coast-to-coast - on Thursday,
June 17. (Note - You can hear this important broadcast by going to the
Archives at Rense.com)
- The comments were made during Mr. Rense's hour-long interview
with South African journalist Jani Allan - who recently fled from the violence
there and is now attempting to obtain her green card in the US.
- Ms Allan warned that the 4.5 million Afrikaners are being
'ethnically-cleansed' by the Mbeki regime and that their plight was growing
increasingly desperate each week.
- "More than 1,500 white South Africans have already
been slaughtered just since the start of the current American war in Iraq,"
she pointed out. "That's more than twice as many as the number of
Iraqi civilians officially said to have been killed in the war so far."
- She warned that SA President Mbeki has "a total
obsession with race," that he hates Afrikaner people and that he's
obsessed with what he terms "colonial oppression."
- Ms Allan pointed out, however, that the Afrikaners aren't
colonials -- they are indigenous to South Africa, having been there some
350 years - three and a half CENTURIES - and that they are "totally
trapped on the continent of Africa, and have no means of escaping"
without the help of America.
- Jeff Rense: "America must open its borders to the
Afrikaner people. "imagine living in a place over 300 years and then
be told that you have no right to live there because of your skin colour.
The slaughter of thousands has already commenced and these people must
be given political refugee status by the United States."
- Miss Allan said the Afrikaners who do manage to flee
from the continent with their families find it extremely painful, as they
leave behind the only country they have ever known and loved, and in many
cases, extended family and other loved ones.
- "It is very difficult for an entire family to have
to uproot itself and move to a country of which they have no knowledge,"
- Rense called on his American listeners to contact the
US Immigration Service to find out how they could sponsor an Afrikaner
family and help legally bring them to the US. He said because of their
work ethic and dedication to freedom, Afrikaners would be self-sufficient
in no time - unlike most of the 20 plus million illegals who have been
permitted and encouraged to invade America by the last two US administration.
- "Afrikaners are hard-working people and would not
be a liability to their sponsors or the United States," said Rense.
- "These people are true political refugees who are
being slaughtered because of their ethnic origin," he pointed out.
- Miss Allan said there are Americans who have noted the
plight of the Afrikaner people and have launched letter-writing campaigns
to try and help them, such as Don Pengelly of Texas.
- She said she was very moved by a letter he had written
her in which he described having attended the funeral of a murdered Afrikaner
farm woman and seeing the looks on the faces of her Afrikaner relatives.
- "They looked like cattle being taken into a slaughterhouse,
with the same stricken looks on their faces. They know they will be next."
- Said Allan: "Communism is alive and well and living
in Africa, and as a result, Afrikaners are being ethnically-cleansed. They
aren't even granted the right to their own small piece of land. The ANC
refuses to talk with Afrikaner leaders about creating a homeland for them,
not even a tiny piece of desert."
- "My heart goes out to the plight of the Afrikaner
people. America should open its doors to them, as their suffering is incredible."
- Miss Allan also explained that under the ANC's 'Black
Economic Empowerment' (BEE) laws, Afrikaners can't even keep their own
businesses any more, because owners are being forced to open even family-owned
businesses to "black shareholders."
- "A business woman wrote me this week that she is
now being forced to take black strangers off the street and turn them into
co-owners of her family business just to satisfy the demands of BEE."
- "I don't see any future for the Afrikaner people
- especially due to this 'black economic empowerment' policy of the ANC
- She also said that crime had gone completely out of control
in South Africa, and that there were no safe havens left.
- Shortly before she left South Africa for the United States,
Allan had been held up at gun-point in Cape town in one of the most upscale,
most protected shopping centres in the country. She said her black assailants
had put a .44 to her forehead during the robbery.
- "Nobody is safe anywhere from the devastating crime
wave. People have a defeatist attitude and even wear t-shirts with these
horrendous crime statistics printed on the front, but with slogan on the
back, "South Africa, I love it..."
- Meanwhile, honest journalists in South Africa have no
platforms to report the truth, she noted.
- She said she was hounded out of her job as a major radio
journalist because she asked too many questions. "For instance, I
questioned why Mandela has this saint-like status, and I questioned what
was happening to the millions of dollars being donated to the Mandela Funds."
- "South Africa - just like all of Africa - has now
also fallen prey to the one-party state, where no criticism is tolerated
against the ruling party at all."
- She pointed out that Mbeki wholeheartedly supports the
outrageously racist Mugabe doctrine which has announced that all the "whites"
must be out of Zimbabwe by 2005.
- "That same ethnic cleansing template is also being
applied to South Africa. In Zimbabwe, there are now only about 30,000 whites
left and most of them can flee to other countries.
- "But in South Africa, the 4.5 million Afrikaners
are indigenous to the country and are physically trapped on the African
continent." And they are being tortured and slaughtered by blacks
at a horrible rate.
- "My heart goes out to the Afrikaner people who are
trapped on the African continent. There must be a way in which Americans
can give political asylum to these people."
- "There is a silent genocide going on in South Africa."
said Ms. Allan.
- "There are a few lone voices speaking up against
this in other countries. There is, for instance, a woman in Holland who
tried to show the video documentary about the black murders of white farm
families called 'A Bloody Harvest.'
- "She was attacked and demonised by a violent group
of left-wing activists and called a right-wing racist."
- Jeff Rense has long been the only high-profile US journalist
to consistently cover the tragic, racist downward spiral of Zimbabwe and
now South Africa. He has offered to do all he can with his program and
highly-respected worldwde internet news site to assist in establishing
and helping guide a program to rescue as many Afrikaners as possible by
seeing that they are permitted to be sponsored by Americans to emigrate
to the US.
- "These people are truly political refugees who are
being murdered and persecuted at an ever-increasing rate. It's time to
act. This kind of compassion is what made America the great nation it once
was...and still might be again."
- "If anyone doubts what is happening over there,
go to www.AfricanCrisis.org and look at the horrific black racist slaughter
of white farm famiilies - men, women, children and little babies - for
- He called for immediate legislation to formally declare
white Afrikaners political refugees facing certain genocide and establishing
a system to immediately allow Americans to personally sponsor their emigration
to the US.
- He added, "If these were Blacks being slaughtered
by Whites, you would see the entire world outraged...but that's not happening
because the victims are white."