- Some UFO news is slow to trickle overseas, as is the
case of this series of UFO photographs from Brzostkiem, Poland, shot August
26, 2003. The photographer was an elderly gentleman who subsequently was
quite ridiculed by the people of his small town because of the pictures,
which ran in the Polish newspaper Wiadomosci Brzosteckie (reporter:
- From Brian Vike, Director
- HBCC UFO Research
- Location: Brzostek, Poland
- Date: July 26, 2003
- Time: 2:00 p.m.
- The unidentified object was first noticed as it flew
above the city of Brzostek at high altitude. Then it changed course and
flew over a market in the center of the city.
- The person who made this photograph said that he was
outside at his home when he saw this strange for him object. He call it
fantastic! The witness took a few photographs from his garden outside his
home. The photographer of the object quickly ran to his balcony, and took
several more photos of the object .
- The motion of this object was up and down. The object
moved to the center of the small city and flew forward and away. The witness
took about 10 photographs of this object .
- Reaction of the newspaper " Wiadmosci Brzosteckie
" wrote that they saw the pictures and they are the original photographs
and asked the readers for their thoughts.
- Also HBCC UFO Research would like to thank the Redactor
- HBCC UFO Research would like to thank Tomek Wierszalowicz
at: www.uforaport.prv.pl for bringing the story out for everyone to read
and to view the photos.