- Upon the meeting of President George W. Bush and "Israeli"
Prime Minister Sharon on April 14, at the White House, Washington DC, Orthodox
Jews will be demonstrating in front of the White House, to proclaim and
clearly state that: Sharon and the State of "Israel" are illegitimate
and they do not represent the Jewish people.
- Date: Wednesday April 14, 2004
Place: White House, Lafayette Park
Time: 12:00 PM
- Let it be known that:
- The State of "Israel" does not represent the
voice of Judaism and/or the Jewish people. The Torah clearly forbids the
formation of a State, for the Jewish people, in their time of exile.
- The Torah forbids stealing land, subjugating and oppressing
a people etc.
- The root cause of the endless bloodshed and suffering
in the Holy Land is Zionism and the State of "Israel".
- The root cause for the continual rise of worldwide anti-Semitism
is Zionism and the State of "Israel".
- The Jewish people have been living in Muslim countries,
including Palestine, in peace and harmony with their Arab neighbors, until
the advent of Zionism.
- True to the above and for many other reasons, the rabbinic
authorities universally, have vehemently opposed the State of "Israel"
since the time of its inception.
- Consequently, Sharon has no legitimacy to be the representative
of the Jewish people.
- The only working solution to a true and lasting peace
is the total dismantling of this illegitimate State of "Israel"
- a transformation to a Palestinian rule. Any other of the countless proposals
for peace, whereby the State of "Israel" would continue to exist,
is futile. As the Torah states "why are you violating the words of
G-d, it will not be successful" (Numbers, 14: 41).
- Our fervent prayer to G-d is, for this transition from
the State of "Israel" to a Palestinian State, to transpire, speedily
and peacefully, without any further suffering and bloodshed. Under this
new Palestinian rule, we will once again, G-d willing, be able live side
by side, Jew and Arab, in brotherhood.
- Neturei Karta International
From James Benjamin Roth
- Greetings Mr. Rense,
- This is in referrence to the article on your website
Orthodox Jews To Demonstrate Against 'State' Of Israel From Neturei Karta
- Though I appreciate that you report about them, I must
tell you that The Neturei Karta are full of SH-T !!!
- Please read the brief article below.
- Sincerely, J. B. Roth, Delray Beach, FL
- Crash Course in Middle East History
- Nationhood and Jerusalem
- Israel became a nation in 1312 B.C.E., two thousand years
before the rise of Islam.
- Arab refugees in Israel began identifying themselves
as part of a Palestinian people in 1967, two decades after the establishment
of the modern State of Israel.
- Since the Jewish conquest in 1272 B.C.E. the Jews have
had dominion over the land for one thousand years with a continuous presence
in the land for the past 3,300 years.
- The only Arab dominion since the conquest in 635 C.E.
lasted no more than 22 years.
- For over 3,300 years, Jerusalem has been the Jewish capital
Jerusalem has never been the capital of any Arab or Muslim entity. Even
when the Jordanians occupied Jerusalem, they never sought to make it their
capital, and Arab leaders did not come to visit.
- Jerusalem is mentioned over 700 times in Tanach, the
Jewish Holy Scriptures.
- Jerusalem is not mentioned once in the Koran.
- King David founded the city of Jerusalem.
- Mohammed never came to Jerusalem.
- Jews pray facing Jerusalem.
- Muslims pray with their backs toward Jerusalem.
- Arab and Jewish Refugees
- In 1948, the Arab refugees were encouraged to leave Israel
by Arab leaders promising to purge the land of Jews. Sixty-eight percent
left without ever seeing an Israeli soldier.
- The Jewish refugees were forced to flee from Arab lands
due to Arab brutality, persecution and pogroms.
- The number of Arab refugees who left Israel in 1948 is
estimated to be around 630,000.
- The number of Jewish refugees from Arab lands is estimated
to be the same. Arab refugees were intentionally not absorbed or integrated
into the Arab lands to which they fled, despite the vast Arab territory.
Out of the 100,000,000 refugees since World War II, theirs is the only
refugee group in the world that has never been absorbed or integrated into
their own peoples' lands.
- Jewish refugees were completely absorbed into Israel,
a country no larger than the state of New Jersey.
- The Arab - Israeli Conflict
- The Arabs are represented by eight separate nations,
not including the Palestinians.
- There is only one Jewish nation.
- The Arab nations initiated all five wars and lost.
- Israel defended itself each time and won.
- The P.L.O.'s Charter still calls for the destruction
of the State of Israel.
- Israel has given the Palestinians most of the West Bank
land, autonomy under the Palestinian Authority, and has supplied them with
- Under Jordanian rule, Jewish holy sites were desecrated
and the Jews were denied access to places of worship.
- Under Israeli rule, all Muslim and Christian sites have
been preserved and made accessible to people of all faiths.
- The U.N. Record on Israel and the Arabs
- Of the 175 Security Council resolutions passed before
1990, 97 were directed against Israel.
- Of the 690 General Assembly resolutions voted on before
1990, 429 were directed against Israel.
- The U.N was silent while 58 Jerusalem Synagogues were
destroyed by the Jordanians.
- The U.N. was silent while the Jordanians systematically
desecrated the ancient Jewish cemetery on the Mount of Olives.
- The U.N. was silent while the Jordanians enforced an
apartheid-like policy of preventing Jews from visiting the Temple Mount
and the Western Wall.
- The Arab men use their own women and children as bullet
shields in their "holy" wars. They mutilate 8-year old girls
by performing radical clitorodectomies and worse, labia-ectomies. Yes!
This horrible "custom" of mutilation is still practiced today
by many Arabs.
- One of the few decent Arabs was Prince Abdullah who in
1925 said, "We Arabs, especially the educated among us bid the Jews
a hearty welcome home. This is their home. They have no other."
His was assassinated - probably by members of the Mufti who also promised
their fellow Arabs to purge Israel of the Jews in 1948.
- The world doesn't bother to ask itself why we should
trust the Arabs to make peace with Israel if Israel gives up the so-called
"occupied territories" if the Arabs made war with Israel twice
before '67 and Israel was that little piece of land the Arabs want it to