- From Name Withheld
- Mr. Rense,
- Internet surfing while on breaks where I work is acceptable,
as long as it does not interfere with work, or violate decency policies.
- To keep disorderly conduct in check my company recently
began utilizing filtering software known as "Websense"
- While visiting your site today I clicked on "The
Artwork of Political Prisoner Erenest Zundel"
- I was shocked to see that the Internet filtering service
had blocked me from accessing that story.
- I did a right click on the link and clicked "Print
Target", brought the print home and scanned it to email to your site.
- I thought you and your readers may be interested. Read
- So Sad.
- Keep up the hard work!