- We all wonder - and worry - about the future. Yet it's
clear what will happen. We all forget our Shakespeare: "What is past
is prologue." Or in more contemporary parlance: "Same stuff,
- Yet the world has changed - recently and radically. Noble
goals and thoughtful explanations have given way to superficial sound bites
and insincere spin. Lowest-common-denominator education and thought-control
television have primed the pump of public opinion to accept lies as truth.
Wink-wink. Accepts these clumsy fables to make money because that's the
way it is. Besides, everybody does it.
- As we watch our country and our world slowly slide down
the tubes in a stale fog of industrial pollution and financial scams, we
realize it's no longer about the product, it's all about the sale. And
when that is the case, anything goes. We are right to worry about our children's
future in a world where consensual truth is sardonically shaped by the
people with the most money.
- American history is littered with lies deliberately told
to the public to earn certain powerful people incomprehensibly large amounts
- The biggest lie of all was told on September 11, 2001,
when the sudden and violent deaths of more than 3,000 American citizens
were called an unexpected event and blamed on foreign terrorists by the
people we, as a nominally democratic society, had put in charge of our
- While virtually the entire population of the United States
recoiled in horror, and wracked with pain, sought to strike out at those
who were blamed for the unprecedented atrocity, a few level-headed people
noticed some troubling disparities in what was being blared out over the
TV networks. Some 30 months later, those doubts have blossomed into a full-blown
refutation by sincerely and committed researchers about what government
officials told us happened on that awful day.
- Yet bullied by the compromised corporate media and stonewalled
by dogmatic government officials, most of mainstream America continues
to believe what their leaders told them, despite subsequent, proven lies
that have cost the lives of thousands of Americans and tens of thousands
of others around the world - all based on that first, biggest lie about
what happened on 9/11.
- We have entered a not-so-brave new world where the lie
is enforced for profit by the few, and the truth is squelched at the agonizing
expense of the many.
- This new booklet I have written, "The Day America
Died," offers a chance to challenge those superficial lies by our
untruthful leaders who seek to restructure the world along more hardened
lines between haves and have-nots. If we let their smelly story of that
sad day prevail, we face certain slavery and continued unaccountability
of those who steal elections, kill innocent people, and fleece everyone
in not only America but the world with their dictatorial financial schemes,
maneuvers that profit only the wealthy few and radically increase the numbers
of the suddenly- and soon-to-be poor.
- Read this booklet. It may be your last chance to do something
about the freedom you thought you had. And especially give it your friends
who don't believe it when you tell them that 9/11 was an inside job.
- "The Day America Died: Why you shouldn't believe
the official story of what happened on September 11, 2001" is a tightly
written syllabus covering the major areas of dispute between the government's
version of events and what principled researchers on various Internet web
sites have have found to be logical flaws, physical inconsistences and
outright lies in the accepted mainstream version of events.
- Published by Sisyphus Press in State College, Pa., it
is a 48-page dissertation proving many of America's leaders not only knew
the tragedy was about to happen and did nothing to stop it, but actually
participated in the planning and execution of it. You may order it from
my website - http://www.johnkaminski.com - at $6 per copy plus shipping
- Recommended dosage? Order a bunch to hand out to your
sleeping friends. Time is running short. The so-called official commission
is close to concluding its whitewash of an investigation, which President
Bush first staffed with his political allies and then stonewalled.
- Throughout the recent opposition presidential campaign,
no major candidate had the personal integrity to dare broach the subject
of the 9/11 coverup for fear of being Wellstoned (assassinated) or Deaned
(ostracized) for opposing the fascist policies and coverups of the Zionist
neocon gang that has hijacked the American republic and turned it into
a worldwide criminal enterprise that is immune from the laws by which the
rest of us are forced to abide.
- * * *
- So if you are having trouble convincing your friends
and family that our government is lying to us and that the so-called terrorist
attacks of 9/11/2001 were actually an inside job, here is the evidence
you need to change their minds!
- In 'The Day America Died: Why you shouldn't believe the
official story of what happened on September 11, 2001,' you will read about:
- * The lies our leaders told us to cover up the crime.
- * Arab terrorists didn't hijack the planes.
- * The Twin Towers didn't collapse, they exploded.
- * Why evidence was destroyed and suppressed.
- * How the military let the attacks happen.
- * Fake cellphone calls and bogus box cutters.
- * Foreknowledge made millions for investors.
- * No jetliner ever hit the Pentagon.
- * The Patriot Act was ready and waiting for 9/11 and
took away your freedom.
- and other astonishing details of the most tragic day
in American history that are much more believable than the story the government
has told you.
- If you have had the experience - as many of us have -
where friends and relatives have asked you if you're crazy when you say
President Bush and his evil billionaire are friends should be indicted
for treason, mass murder and obstruction of justice over what happened
on 9/11, simply tell them their being misinformed and indifferent has no
bearing on your honesty, integrity, or sanity. And then hand them this
- Citing the latest findings by the best 9/11 researchers,
including A. K. Dewdney, Jim Hoffman, Gerard Holmgren, Dick Eastman, Walter
Davis, Jerry Russell, Richard Stanley, Peter Meyer, Plague Puppy and others,
"The Day America Died" is simply a study aid to condense the
major arguments against the government version into an easy-to-understand
overview. My purpose for writing it is to rally public opinion to investigate
the lies our leaders have told us about the greatest tragedy in American
history, and perhaps prevent some of the diabolical plans they have in
store for us in their criminal scheme to turn our world into a militaristic
- It is no exaggeration to say that the future of freedom
in America and throughout the world hinges on discovering the truth about
the 9/11 deception. It is my sincere hope that this booklet helps in that
- John Kaminski is the author of "America's Autopsy
Report," a collection of his Internet essays published by Dandelion
Books and featured on hundreds of websites around the world. For more information
on how to get this book or to financially support his work, go to http://www.johnkaminski.com/.
Or, to read some more of his recent essays for free, go to http://www.rudemacedon.ca/kaminski/kam-index.html