- Note - This lie is on a par with the outrageous contention
that the blood supply
- is 'safe'. The blood supply is a mega-billion dollar
profit mill which uses human
- beings...coming and going. The blood supply is NOT safe.
- I am sick and tired of being told that the US food supply
is 'safe.' It is NOT.
- Apparently, our 'government' cannot even trace the origin
of the BSE-infected cow.
- I am sure they are desperately trying to place the origin
of the infected cow as OUTSIDE the US.
- Well, if that is true and the cow originated outside
the US in BSE endemic country, then laws were violated regarding the importation
of beef from BSE infected country. More then likely, they seek to blame
Canada. The cow was born before Canada had discovered infected BSE cattle.
- Next, I am appalled that cows that cannot stand or walk
are sent to slaughterhouse for beef. This is unacceptable, not even for
animal consumption. UNACCEPTABLE!
- I am sure they are also deparately trying to trace the
infected beef products. Another appalling factor in this case is the
fact that the USDA keeps telling us how 'safe' our food supply is. This
is NOT true. We don't test every cow and we use downer cows. How safe
is the supply? NOT SAFE at all.
- Note - keep in mind another quaint practice: putting
blood and byproducts from cattle...downer and 'regular'...in common garden
and vegetable FERTILIZERS. And, yes, prions can be uptaken by plants
- and remain IN the plants with ease. - ed
- Next, we have had mad cow disease in the US since and
around the time that animal mutilations began in the 1960s (see Jeff's
article 'Who's Watching...'). We have been lied to about Chronic Wasting
Disease and about animal, even human mutilations. Do the mutilations pertain
to the discovery or search for mad cow in the US? You bet they do.
- I am not buying either premise, i.e. little green men
are mutilating humans and livestock as experimentation, or that mutilations
do not exist. They are happening...and I think that "someone,"
whether it is because a company like Monsanto searching for "irregularities"
in livestock genetic makeup due to recombinent synthetic hormones or growth
hormones, or because of governmental search for genetic changes, never
the less, animal mutilations are occuring. Interestingly, the first mutilation
occured in the same area as the first Chronic Wasting Disease deer. Coincidence?
I don't buy coincidence either.
- Something very wrong has been ongoing and "someone"
knew about for over 40 years. Animal mutilations have increased dramatically
in South America and my guess is that we shall hear of BSE infected animals
- I think that it is a disgrace that the public is put
at risk, and then lied to. Once and for all, "the food supply is
- Patricia Doyle