- Dear Al-Hayat,
- Congratulations to the writer of 'A New Definition of
Anti-Semitism' (Jihad Al Khazen - Ayoon wa Azan, 6 Oct. 2003). The sadistic
nature of Zionism must be emphasized so that the dimmest person associates
the word with scorn and revulsion.
- There is one thing that puzzles me: You are apparently
a Semite. And you know very well that the Russian Jews - the Ashkenazim
- who control Israel and the United States are not Semitic. But you and
all Arabs, who should know better, allow the weaponization of the Jewish
- You Semites never use this term to characterize those
who hate and murder you. The genuine anti-Semites are the Zionists, to
whom you have granted the exclusive use of this weapon. You even allow
them to accuse you of "anti-Semitism" as they practice the vilest
form of it against you, and you never object! Even this otherwise excellent
article on "anti-Semitism" doesn't mention this obvious fact.
- The Israelis, no matter whence they came to Palestine
(Russia, Poland, Lithuania, West Europe, America, etc), are ninety-five
percent Russian Jews, whose ancestors never set foot in the Middle East
and who were in fact converts to Judaism around 900 AD. The few Sephardic
Jews in Israel have virtually no rights compared with the Ashkenazim. "Zionism"
simply means that the descendants of those converts must emigrate to Palestine,
seize control of it, rename it and "make the Law go forth from Zion."
The Law is Deuteronomy and the guide for the application of the Law is
- Why don't you Semites blow the whistle on these criminal
psychopaths and their deceptive weapon of mind control - "anti-Semitism?"
An Anglo-Saxon such as I cannot really complain about the abuse of the
term because I have no standing as a Semite. But you have.
- The Jews use the term for two good reasons: First, it
suggests that they are in fact Semitic, which serves to justify their invasion
and occupation of Palestine, something that would be otherwise inexplicable
for a non-Semite. The obvious question would be: Why do you insist on living
there, where you have no roots?
- The other reason is that "anti-Semitism" has
a clinical, sinister sound. It sounds like a congenital mental disease,
which I believe it is in its true form, as practiced by Jews and their
janissaries such as Bush and DeLay.
- But they simply do not want the term "anti-Jew"
used, because they don't want non-Jews to say the word, "Jew."
It offends them because the very use of the word by a non-Jew is an accusation
of guilt - and they know it.
- So, I urge you to spread this very helpful suggestion
to create awareness of the criminal psychopathic abuse of the very legitimate
term, "anti-Semitism," by racist fanatics whose main reason for
living is to exterminate all Semites.
- Such a truth campaign would undermine and eventually
destroy the Jewish lie of "the right of return." What right?
How can you return to a place you and your ancestors never were?
- From J B Campbell
- This response came from a Jewish chap named "Legal
- Ha! Good article. I put a page up on my site that deals
with this question. It is essentially a regrouping of a few pertinent links
by "Jewish" authors that say just about what you summarized.
- Go here: http://www.liferesearchuniversal.com/whojew.html#jew
- --should you be interested in having a snoop.
- Have a nice day.
- PS: Although I am not a flesh and blood "semite",
I am, according to Scripture, a "spiritual jew", therefore, I
am authorized to make this information available as an instrument of truth
versus lies. I am my brother's keeper.
- My reply to Legal Eagle:
- Thanks for this good website. I read Koestler's book
in the late '80s and thought it was extremely important. I was amazed that
no one had made use of this basic fact. Within a couple of years I asked
Alan Dershowitz on a show entitled "Anti-Semitism" if he had
one drop of Semitic blood in his body?
- "I must say that I am uncomfortable with the term..."
- "Then why do you use it?"
- "I just think there should be a better word..."
That is, a word which could cow and silence critics but not be a lie.
- "But you didn't say anything about that on this
show called 'Anti-Semitism' before I said that just now."
- It has been a handy and effective weapon which has destroyed
countless careers and is responsible for the totally illegitimate Zionist
regime. Zionists have cleverly suggested for a hundred years, by smearing
their critics as "anti-Semites," that the Zionists are the legitimate
conquerors of Palestine. Zionists have never actually SAID they were Semitic
- just that their enemies are "anti-Semitic." Pretty neat and
completely dishonest. But in light of the genuine anti-Semitism of the
Zionists it becomes a bizarre obscenity when these non-Semitic aliens accuse
their Semitic victims of "anti-Semitism."
- I believe this is the central issue regarding The Jewish
Question. When awareness of this matter becomes more widespread, and it
will now, the Zionist state will lose support even from the deluded Christians,
who need Semitic-type Jews running "Israel" for the fulfillment
of their bloody dreams. The Zionists will be exposed as pseudo-religious
- Thanks again,
- fivish - UK
- Wow! Your article on anti semitism is one lie from start
- I know that Moslems are supposed to tell lies to emulate
the Profet Mohammed, but you go to extremes!
- The truth is that the majority of Arabs came to The Land
Of Israel only recently, in the 1920's as economic migrants and that Jews
have lived there for 3,300 years.
- You may not like the truth and it may not serve your
purpose but in your heart you know the truth.
- Reply by J Bruce Campbell 11-27-3
- What's that got to do with Russian Jews not being Semites?
- Sephardic Jews have lived there but not Russian Jews,
who ran out hundreds of thousands of Palestinians (Arabs) in 1948. The
Khazars were converts to Judaism. Their descendants, the Ashkenazim, just
pretend to be Hebrews. For example, David Gruen (Green) from Russia changed
his name to David Ben-Gurion, which sounds Middle Eastern. But it's a fake
name. Jews do that everywhere they go to hide their origins. Their actions
always give them away, however.
- Russian Jews have no right to set foot in the entire
Middle East. They should go back to Russia and give up Judaism, which is
the source of their criminally insane drive to rule the world from Jerusalem.
- You say that Arabs came to Palestine only recently? Even
if that were true, which it obviously is not because the Israelis would
not let them enter "The Land of Israel," Arabs have the natural
right to live in Arabia. Russian Jews have no such right and especially
have no right to be anti-Semitic while smearing their victims as "anti-Semites."
Such behavior is criminally insane.
- From: J B Campbell
- To: Brooklyn Pagan
- Re: Your email: Why the "Khazar Theory" is
- Thanks for this material but it is too much theory, supposition
and defeatism. The fact is that the Ashkenazim know that they are not
Semitic. The Jewish Encyclopedia and Britannica back up Koestler on the
subject of Khazars. But Zionism is for Ashkenazim only - not for other
so-called Jews, who are welcome as cannon fodder and sources of cash, but
you won't find them in the Israeli government except as tokens.
- The Jews must be disarmed before they can be beaten.
Now that the Holocaust is discredited, their only psycho-weapon is the
accusation of "anti-Semitism." Now, if I can make Alan Dershowitz
shut up just by asking about his Semitism then you can see what a powerful
thing this is. Don't fall for these geniuses who need to tell us how smart
they are with their theories which lead nowhere but back to the status
quo, which means Jews making everyone shut up.
- The fact is that even Theodore Herzl, the western Jew
who thought he dreamed up Zionism, was shocked and embarrassed to learn
about the Ashkenazim when they showed up at the Zionist Conference in Basel
in 1897. He'd never heard of them, these strange, uncouth Russian Jews
who quickly took over the Zionist movement after they got rid of him.
Sure, there were western or Spanish Jews in Europe but the Eastern, Russian
Jews had been in isolation for hundreds of years when all of a sudden they
appeared and dominated overnight.
- Anyway, there is nothing "absurd" or theoretical
about the Khazars. What is absurd is that their non-Semitic descendants
can use the expression, "anti-Semitism," to smear their enemies.
This is the way to beat them. Use it. Put the Jews on the defensive
with this great and simple weapon. Just say, "Excuse me for interrupting,
but are you a Semite?" End of discussion. Jew retreats. You win.
- Now, if the crazy, Jew-loving Christians can just be
informed about this little discrepancy, their fanatical support for Israel
will erode pretty quickly. No one likes to be lied to. Which brings up
another great weapon: the Kol Nidre. Quote it at every opportunity.