- A 37-year-old Montreal historian, David Livingstone has
written a stunning book that casts modern civilization in a new and troubling
- In "The
Dying God, The Hidden History of Western Civilization," Livingstone
shows that modern secular culture is really the product of an occult tradition
that can be traced back to ancient Babylon through Freemasons, Rosicrucians,
Templars, Plato and the Cabalists.
- Essentially, this tradition adopted Lucifer as symbol
of mankind's rebellion against God. It enshrined human reason, appetite
and will as the ultimate standard of goodness and truth.
- It usually defined freedom in terms of destroying the
moral and social order. Freedom means dissipation not uplift and empowerment.
- The occult's real aim is to empower the elite. Livingstone,
who isn't "religious," explains:
- "The basic principle of most religions is to behave
unto others as we wish to be treated.... The basis of these religions then
is a principle of justice...[In contrast] the occultist...is lured by his
vanity to seek a type of knowledge that sets him apart from others, maintaining
that it is the preserve of the elite." (222)
- Livingstone shows how this occult dogma was secretly
adopted by key elites throughout history and was behind the English (1649),
American (1776), French (1789) and Russian Revolutions (1917), three of
which involved regicide.
- Lucifer is the "bringer of light." The occult
inspired the so-called Enlightenment, which defined modern culture. Francis
Bacon was a Rosicrucian. Diderot, Rousseau, Voltaire, and Newton were all
Freemasons. Fifty of the 56 signatories of the US Declaration of Independence
and most U.S. Presidents were Masons. So were Stalin, Roosevelt and Churchill.
The plan of the city of Washington was designed by a Mason in the shape
of a pentagram, the symbol of Lucifer.
- The scientific revolution is also rooted in the occult
as magic, i.e. the manipulation of nature.
- The significance of Livingstone's lucid, well-documented
book is enormous. A dominant segment of our leadership secretly serves
Lucifer and its sinister and corrupt influence is evident everywhere.
- Secularism is as much a religion as Christianity. The
separation of church and state is a stratagem to enshrine Lucifer as the
God of the modern world. Masonic secularism's goal is to destroy genuine
religions like Christianity and Islam.
- Secular people can be moral when they follow their conscience,
which is God's voice. But they are more likely to stray if they don't believe
that morality is part of a real moral order.
- Reason divorced from an absolute morality (God) can be
used to justify anything, including mayhem and tyranny. The new world order
wants to divert humanity from God's plan and enslave us to a vicious Satanic
- Historians are paid to suppress this truth. David Livingstone's
"The Dying God" uncovers it. In a just world, this brilliant
historian would be celebrated. Instead, he earns his living making furniture.
- HOW LUCIFER IS WORSHIPPED
- Millions of people do not pay homage to Lucifer at a
weekly service. Priests in red gowns do not preach Satanism from a pulpit.
Lucifer cannot declare himself openly. He wages an undeclared covert war
for our souls.
- Lucifer's servants sit in expansive offices, ride in
limousines and appear on TV. They are our political and cultural leaders,
many of whom are ambitious dupes.
- Lucifer's sermons are found in many American music videos,
video games, television and films.
- For example, Quentin Tarantino's "Kill Bill"
was the highest grossing film in America this weekend. This film is Satanic
fetishism dressed up as courageous, inventive entertainment.
- In the first scene, a flashback, a blood-scared, shackled
and presumably naked woman played by Uma Thurman says, "It's your
baby" before a gunshot explodes in our ears.
- Then, in the present, the scene shifts to an idyllic
wholesome suburban bungalow with sandbox and swing in the front yard. A
young Black woman lives here with husband and young daughter.
- Uma has a grudge to settle with her.
- The Black lady answers the door and the two engage in
tiresome and lethal combat. Their duel with carving knives is interrupted
by the arrival of a big yellow school bus carrying the Black woman's four-year-old
daughter. They ask the little girl to wait in her room while they finish
their murderous scrap.
- Instead they call a temporary truce and go to the kitchen
to have coffee! "I wouldn't kill you in front of your daughter,"
Uma says. "I may not have any mercy or compassion, but I do have reason."
- Despite the truce, the Black lady has a gun hidden in
a cereal box but she misses. Uma then delivers a large carving knife to
the Black woman's heart. The child appears but is totally impassive at
the sight of her dead mother. She doesn't scream or run away; she acts
as if someone had killed a fly.
- Nevertheless the child might seek revenge. "Despite
what you think, your mother had it coming," Uma tells her. "But
if you want to get even when you grown up, you can find me."
- Uma then leaves the child with her mother's corpse. She
crosses the toy-strewn lawn to her brightly colored SUV. A narrator, sounding
like an oriental sage says something like: "In the martial arts you
cannot afford any compassion or morality. To accomplish revenge, you must
be prepared to prepare to kill God Himself, or the Buddha." (Emphasis
- Can they be any more in-your-face? This is the Devil
telling us we can have whatever we want, and nothing can get in our way,
especially not God. Just so long as our stupidity is accompanied by pretension
- This sick, shocking movie causes psychological damage.
It portrays the disgusting and repulsive as normal and natural. It is a
vicious parody of our vision of happiness and the good life. It makes a
mockery of healthy and genuine values.
- " Kill Bill " brutalizes and degrades. How
much longer will Americans tolerate this Satanic indoctrination?
- This Satanic Conspiracy succeeds only because people
cannot believe something so colossal and monstrous actually exists.
- The human endeavor is a simple question of whom do we
wish to become, God or Lucifer? If we become God-like (the invitation of
Jesus and true religious teachers,) the world will be heaven and our lives
will be bliss. If we choose Lucifer, you can imagine the rest.
- The world is a contest for our souls. The people who
are pushing products, violence and sex are not operating on a random "whatever
sells" basis. They have Masonic symbols in their logos. The top players
are following an occult script designed to enslave us, body and soul. They
are building a gigantic prison based on their own mental hell. This is
the new world order; we are the inmates.
- Is there any question why David Livingstone named his
ground breaking book "The Dying God ? "
- Henry Makow Ph.D. is the inventor of the board game Scruples
and author of "A Long Way to go for a Date." His previous articles
on feminism and the new world order can be founded on his web site www.savethemales.ca
Henry enjoys receiving succinct comments at firstname.lastname@example.org
- From Q
- Makow's witch hunt of blaming occultists for the world's
evil is no different in spirit than the Nazi persecution of Jews or the
Communist genocide of millions of Christians and Capitalists. Pagans or
occultists are not materialists, and they do not worship Lucifer. They
are not monotheists, nor do they believe that gods have 'a plan.' They
recognize rather the natural order of the universe. So, while Makow once
wrote that Communism really is Jewish, there is no basis however for his
claims of the evil of paganism, occultism, Rosicrucianism, Freemasonry,
or Thelema. As what one might call a pagan, I feel that Makow's anti-paganism
is insulting and prejudiced. What he is doing is feeding the fire to create
divisions between Christians and non-Christians. Whereas we pagans just
want to live in peace, he seems to wish that we are driven from the face
of this earth. Shame on him.