- My Sister, The Political Prisoner
- Democracy, free speech, justice for all Australians ...
as long as your name isn't Pauline Hanson.
- In my sister's case, it's a crime to speak your mind,
especially if your opinions espouse the will of many thousands of Australians.
In this country, it's now a jailable offence to challenge the political
- Pauline's education is only from life experiences in
the real world - single mother, successful small business owner, rural
property owner, outcast politician and party leader. How dare she ask for
accountable government? How dare she steal their votes?
- Well the precedent has been set and an example has been
made. Our taxes have been spent getting rid of Pauline, rather than focussing
on the murderers, drug dealers, paedophiles, child molesters and the like.
We should all feel safe now that my sister is no longer a threat to society.
- Locked away in maximum security at Wacol prison, she
is subject to all the rigid rules and regulations designed for dangerous
criminals. The price of a hug from her children is the utter humiliation
of a strip search. It's all part of the sentence.
- All I can hope is that your sister ... or your child
... or anyone you love doesn't ever try to speak out.
- Because democracy, free speech and justice for all obviously
no longer exists in this country.
- Have your say..support the Pauline Hanson Rally - Thursday
16th October, Parliament House Brisbane from 10am. Tell Peter Beattie and
John Howard what you really think!
- JUDY SMITH - SURFERS PARADISE
- Surfers Paradise. Queensland 4217
- The Prime Minister and State Premiers may be contacted
- E-mail, telephone, fax or snail mail at any of the following:
- Hon John W Howard, Parliament House, Canberra ACT. 2600
- Tel: 02 62777700 Fax: 02 62734100
- Tel: 02 92515711 Fax: 02 92515454
- Hon Peter Beattie, Parliament House, George St. Brisbane
- Tel: 07 32244500 Fax: 07 32213631
- E-mail Address(es): ThePremier@premiers.qld.gov.au
- Hon Peter BEATTIE Brisbane.Central@parliament.qld.gov.au
- Hon Bob Carr, Parliament House, Macquarie St, Sydney,
- Tel: 02 93496440 Fax: 02 93494594
- Tel: 02 92285239 Fax: 02 92283935
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hon. Steve Bracks, Parliament House, Melbourne, VIC 3001
- Tel: 03 96515000 Fax:03 96515298
- Email: email@example.com
- South Australia
- Hon Mike Rann, Parliament House, North Terrace, Adelaide,
- Tel: 08 84633166 Fax: 08 84633168
- Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org
- West Australia
- Hon. Dr Geoff Gallop, Parliament House, Perth WA 6000
- Tel: 08 92229888 Fax: 08 93221213
- Emails: email@example.com
- Hon James Bacon, Premier, Parliament House, Hobart, TAS
- Tel: 03 62336260 Fax: 03 62243074
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Northern Territory
- Hon Clare Martin, Chief Minister. Parliament House, Darwin
- Fax:008 89014099
- Emails: email@example.com
From Stuart Durkin - Australia
- Just thought I'd drop you a line to clarify the situation
about Pauiline Hanson who is not a political prisoner but is in fact a
criminal, who has been jailed along with another leading member of the
One Nation party for falsifying membership figures of her party in order
to recieve funding from the government. One Nation calimed to have hundreds
of members, when in fact they only had three. It is true that Pauline Hanson
has been relenlessly pursued by office holders because of her party's tendancy
to split the conservative vote, but the charge of Electoral Fraud which
has seen her imprisoned is a serious offence which she comitted in full
knowledge of her actions. Quite obviously, she is therefore not a political
prisoner but a crooked politician, someone who has been punished under
laws designed to protect the Australian political system from people like
- Pauline Hanson campaigned for tougher penalties for criminals.
Now she's got them. If Pauline Hanson or her sister think that we should
make an exception for her fraudulent politics, especially in light of her
criticism of other political parties, they'd better think again.
- Stuart Durkin