- Dear Jeff,
- I live in Rochford, Essex, UK, a small town in a semi-rural
area some forty miles east of London. Since becoming aware of the concept
of chemtrails a couple of years ago, I have been casually watching the
skies, ever hopeful of witnessing the phenomena.
- Imagine my amazement, therefore, when on the morning
of September 15, I looked out to see what hopefully will be clear from
these JPEG images.
- I took these shots at approximately 09:15 a.m. when I
really should have been leaving for work! The first one is from the back
of the house, facing south-west, the second is looking north-east across
- Now, I must point out that there are at least four major
airports within a hundred mile radius, plus a small one close by, so it's
quite common here to see 'normal' air traffic overhead. Moreover, the
weather was particularly calm at the time, which I suppose would allow
regular trails to diffuse naturally and stick around longer without being
blown away by the wind.
- Even so, whilst I'm no expert in meteorolgy, I don't
ever recall seeing trails or cloud formations such as these.
- Perhaps some of your readers may wish to comment.
- Hi Rich - These are classic chemtrails and chem clouds.
It's always good to see a note from a concerned citizen of any nation
who has finally looked up and said: "Hey...that's not normal!"
- And it certainly isn't... --JR