- Dear Mr. Rense:
- Unlike the lack of news in the US corporate media, the
rest of the world is aware of the defeat the US forces face in Afghanistan.
The following article should further enlighten your readers about facts
- The Bush crime group has continuously subjected the poor
people of Afghanistan to its dream of global domination. However, the fact
of the matter is that history speaks for itself. Any global power that
entered Afghanistan has crumbled and the US is no exception to that rule.
- Mohammed Daud Miraki, PhD, MA, MA
- Afghan DU & Recovery Fund
- Taliban Behead 6 US Soldiers
- By Zafir Jamaal, JUS
- (JUS) -- In Afghan capital Kabul and in Paktika, 18 coalition
soldiers and 4 Taliban have been killed in the latest news on the fighting
that is still underway reports Daily Ausaf. According to sources six of
the Coalition soldiers, all Americans, were beheaded by the Taliban.
- The first incident occurred in the south of the Afghan
capital of Kabul at a a checkpoint when a scouting/patrol party was attacked
by Taliban who killed 8 Afghan soldiers and captured two others.
- Monday, two American soldiers and 4 Taliban soldiers
were killed during heavy fighting. According to Afghan officials, the Taliban
attacked a check post at night killing 4 Afghan soldiers were killed. A
second attack was then waged on a patrol unit of Afghan forces who were
guarding the Kabul--Kandahar highway. Four soldiers were killed and a vehicle
was destroyed in that incident.
- U.S forces faced heavy resistance elsewhere Monday. Sources
say that Taliban and Hikmatyaar's supporters are now producing major resistance.
According to reports, the fighting between Coalition --Afghan forces and
the Taliban is still continuing and the advancement of US and Afghan soldiers
in Zabul has been stopped by the Taliban. U.S aircraft have continued bombing
for the seventh straight day though the losses from the bombing cannot
be confirmed. In an ambush on the Coalition convoy by Taliban ten coalition
soldiers were killed and several vehicles were also destroyed. The Taliban
beheaded the American soldiers. (JUS)