- Jeff - I have visited all three of these recent Crop
Circles in central Wisconsin. The two wheat field formations have been
certified 'genuine' by investigators. A third, formation in a cornfield
has been deemed a hoax.
- The 'Clyman' formation, below, near Clyman WI, is large
in overall size and quite unique, even when compared to the complex formations
found in England.
- It is interesting to note the lack of major media coverage
of this local event.
- Please share this with your readers if you can...
- Many Thanks.
- This is the first Mayville, WI Crop Circle formation-certified
as 'genuine' by scientific investigation and detailed in the following
- The actual formation of this pattern was witnessed by
a local resident as it occurred. The formation of this pattern is reported
- taken about 12 seconds to complete: Early AM, 7-4-2003.Each
of the three circles are approx. 42-43 feet in diameter.
- 8/14/2003: Still More Crop Circles In WI
- Clyman, WI -
- The next one (below) in wheat is another formation identified
as genuine, with evidence of high energy levels having affected the plants
and physical evidence present-this formation was very large-perhaps 100
yards across and was noticeably similar in character to the genuine formations
that appeared near Mayville, WI, 7-4-2003.
- The interesting thing about this large new formation
near Clyman, is that is was very difficult to locate from the ground-was
only discovered by chance, by an experienced investigator who noticed it
as he was driving past-These aerial photos were taken after the wheat field
had been harvested.
- The third 'Mayville' formation is a 'Key' shape in Corn,
(See Below-Below) near Mayville, has been identified as a Hoaxalthough
a very clever one. I have been to each of these locations and the Corn
Hoax was very clever, but the Clyman formations are the most complex -
perhaps the most complex formation to appear in North America this year?
- Strange doings continue in the fields of Wisconsin.
- For more info: http://www.enjoyhoriconmarsh.com/
- Clyman WI - The large diameter circle here is approx
80 feet in diameter. There are 'bends' and elbows in the lines connecting
the larger circles.