- This article is going to be about Jews. So if you're
uncomfortable with the subject I suggest you bail out right now.
- Several months ago I wrote an article for our daily newspaper
that I shouldn't have written if I were promoting my career.
- It seems that I had the unmitigated gall to question
what America was getting in return for the 3 to 5 billion dollars we are
"investing" in Israel every year.
- The article got me blackballed. Well, not exactly blackballed.
But along with being demonized as an anti-Semitic, the paper never accepted
any further articles I wrote. Naïve me, I couldn't understand what
I had done wrong. Now I know better.
- So let's connect a few dots.
- A short while back I read a report that at a Knesset
meeting Ariel Sharon had said to his deputy, Shimon Peres---Don't worry
about the Americans. We own America. And all along I thought WE owned it.
- Not willing to accept that at face value, I contacted
a reporter in Hebron to try to verify Sharon's outburst. Sure enough, the
reporter told me that news of Sharon's offhand remark had, in fact, been
broadcast from an Israeli radio station, and that both Israelis and Palestinians
had heard it and were talking about it.
- Are the dots connecting?
- And now, it was just reported by Aluf Benn and Sharon
Sadeh, correspondents for Israel's Haaratz newspaper, that Sharon told
a delegation of American congressmen that Iran, Libya and Syria should
also be stripped of their weapons, after we deal with Iraq.
- "These are irresponsible states," cooed Sharon,
"which must be disarmed of its weapons of mass destruction, and a
successful American move in Iraq will make that easier to achieve."
- The dots are forming a picture.
- Some time later, Sharon told a certain Mr. Bolten that
Israel was concerned about the security threat posed by Iran, and thought
it important to deal with Iran even while America's attention was focused
- For a minute, I thought Bush was our president.. Mr.
Bolten mentioned in a meeting with Israeli officials, that there was no
doubt that America would attack Iraq, and that it would be necessary thereafter
to deal with threats from Iran, Syria and North Korea. You heard right,
- To get everybody in the loop, Mr. Bolton also met with
Israel's Foreign Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Natan Sharansky, Housing
and Construction Minister.
- Not to discuss the price of concrete, I'm sure.
- And who is this mysterious Mr. Bolten that is so cozy
with Sharon and other Israeli officials that he has no qualms about sinking
America deeper into the Middle East quagmire, and even designating where
American troops will have to fight after Iraq is defeated?
- Is he an Israeli power broker? I'm afraid not. He is
Joshua B. Bolten, President Bush's Deputy Chief of Staff, policy director
for the Bush 2000 campaign, and one of about 25 Jews in the highest offices
in the Bush administration. One of YOUR esteemed government officials.
- The dots have produced an ugly picture.
- You may have heard that Israel is calling the shots in
Americas foreign policy, and have asked yourself, why are there so many
Jews in the Bush administration, and what are they doing there?
- Historian Paul W. Schroeder probably wondered that too
when he wrote: "If Israel's security were indeed the real American
motive for war, it would represent something to my knowledge unique in
history. It is common for great powers to try to fight by proxy, getting
smaller powers to fight for their interests. This would be the first instance
I know where a great power (in fact, a superpower) would do the fighting
as the proxy of a small client state."
- Is that a classic switch or what?
- Well, it might be unique in history, but it certainly
is not unique in the survival skills of the Jewish mind. And what better
way to use those skills than to infiltrate the political structure of a
superpower so that you are able to use it in fighting wars of your choosing.
to serve your own security interests?
- If you want an even clearer, more comprehensive picture
of how and why America is dancing to Israel's tune, I urge you read the
5-part essay by Stephen J. Sniegoski, "The War on Iraq - Conceived
- In closing, you may find this hard to believe, but frankly,
I really like most Jewish people. They are bright, creative, intellectual,
and hard-working. But when Jews, or any other ethnic group, attempts to
infiltrate and influence the foreign or domestic policies of America, my
back goes up. And if that influence threatens the lives of our men and
women in uniform, the game is over.
- "Published originally at EtherZone.com : republication
allowed with this notice and hyperlink intact."