- Dear Mr. Rense,
- I choose your site as the first to take this important
and very disturbing information because you are one of the few who keeps
questioning your government about the terrible events of Tuesday, September
- The passenger NUMBERS of all four airplanes that crashed
were published almost straight away. The passenger LISTS or MANIFESTS,
though, were sent to the FBI by the FAA within hours after the planes crashed.
- Only parts of those lists were given by the FBI to the
Associated Press. Those so-called victim lists were published by the big
new agencies from the 12th september 2001 onwards.
- Those lists were never complete. Even more astonishing
- the hijackers were never mentioned on those lists.
- That made me curious and I wanted to find out exactly
who was on those planes.
- Within 48 hours the FBI made public the names of 19 hijackers.
But the FBI never released the complete passenger lists.
- Fortunately, people in the US started to create net site
to honor those lost on the planes. On those sites, people were invited
to make contributions to those who perished.
- With that information, I succeeded in assembling the
- As I said, the numbers were given straight away by United
Airlines and American Airlines:
- Flight 11: 81 passengers, 9 flight attendants, 2 pilots
TOTAL - 92 persons.
- Flight 175 : 56 passengers, 7 flight attendants, 2 pilots
TOTAL - 65 persons.
- Flight 77: 58 passengers, 4 flight attendants, 2 pilots
TOTAL - 64 persons.
- Flight 93: 37 passengers, 5 flight attendants, 2 pilots
TOTAL - 44 persons.
- On the 11th of september, United Airlines gave a total
number of 45 persons. This was corrected the 12th after UA learned that
one passenger had purchased 2 tickets.This led the airline initially to
report that there were 45 people onboard, when there were, in fact, 44
people onboard.Very strange! See their site below.
- www.ual.com/site/primaryPR/0,1 0026,1528_885,00.html+
- Those numbers were later never disputed, not by the FAA
or the FBI. So, we suppose those numbers are CORRECT.
- The FBI gave the names of 19 hijackers:
- 5 of them were onboard flight 11 5 onboard flight 175
5 onboard flight 77 4 onboard flight 93
- As I said, those names were never on any PUBLISHED passenger
list. Of course, they must be on the ORIGINAL passenger manifests, as the
- This means, if we count all the names on the PUBLISHED
passengerlists and we add the hyackers onboard of each plane, we get the
total numbers (given above) of persons on those planes. I hope you agree.
- I started to search on the internet for those passenger
lists. Practically all news agencies copied the lists published initially
by the Associated Press. This list was updated several times but it still
contained many mistakes, double-counting, etc.
- But with help of some VICTIM sites, made by the friends
of the victims themselves, I managed to get all the names.
- TO SEE THE LISTS, CLICK ON THE ATTACHMENT. THESE ARE
THE COMPLETE PASSENGERS LISTS OF THE FOUR PLANES THAT CRASHED ON 11 SEPTEMBER
2001 - WITHOUT THE HIJACKERS NAMES.
- THE IS THE FIRST TIME YOU WILL SEE THE CORRECT LISTS.
- I assure you, these lists are the complete lists . You
can check this easily. If you see another passenger list with different
names, please type those names on the Google search engine and you will
find out if he or she was on another plane or was a victim in the WTC.
- Now I count:
- Flight 93 40 persons , plus the number of hyackers given
by the FBI, makes 44 persons. This number matches the number above, given
by the airlines and the FAA, so this is correct.
- Flight 77 59 persons , plus the number of hijackers given
by the FBI, makes 64 persons. This number matches also, so this is correct.
- Flight 175 58 persons, plus the number of hijackers given
by the FBI, makes 63 persons. This number is not the same as given by the
FAA and UA.
- Flight 11 89 persons, plus the number of hijackers given
by the FBI, makes 94 persons. This number, too, is not the same as given
by the FAA and AA.
- So we have 2 numbers WRONG.
- Following the FAA and AA counts, there were 92 people
on board flight 11 that crashed into the north tower.
- Following the FAA and UA counts, there were 65 people
on board flight 175 that crashed into the south tower.
- NOBODY CONTESTED THOSE NUMBERS. NEITHER DID THE FBI WHO
HAS THE ORIGINAL PASSENGER MANIFESTS.
- THIS MEANS THE DIFFERENCE MUST BE IN THE NUMBER OF HIJACKERS
MENTIONED BY THE FBI.
- MR. MUELLER FROM THE FBI AND ASHCROFT FROM THE GOVERNMENT
ARE LYING TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.
- INSTEAD OF 5 , THERE WERE 7 HYACKERS ON FLIGHT 175. 58
PERSONS, PLUS 7 HYACKERS MAKES 65.
- INSTEAD OF 5, THERE WERE 3 HYACKERS ON FLIGHT 11. 89
PERSONS , PLUS 3 HYACKERS MAKES 92.
- THIS HAS TREMENDOUS CONSEQUENCES.
- WHY IS THE FBI LYING ? COULD IT BE THAT ATTA AND ALOMARI
DIDN'T BOARD FLIGHT 11 ?
- THAT INSTEAD THEY BOARDED UA FLIGHT 175 ?
- IS THIS THE REASON MR ASHCROFT REFUSES TO RELEASE THE
ORIGINAL FLIGHT MANIFESTS ?
- IF THERE WERE 7 HIJACKERS ON FLIGHT 175 AND 3 ON FLIGHT
11, DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE ?
- WHO WAS THE PILOT ON FLIGHT 11 BEFORE IT CRASHED ?
- Mr ASHCROFT, WHY ARE YOU LYING?
- WHAT IS THE GOVERNMENT HIDING ?
- AMERICAN PEOPLE, DEMAND THE THRUTH !!!
- Sincerely Yours, Ron de Wit
- PS. I give you permission to change lay out and sentences
as my English is not very accurate. BUT THE CONCLUSION MUST BE : THERE
WERE 7 SO-CALLED HYACKERS ON FLIGHT 175 AND 3 ON FLIGHT 11.I GAVE YOU THE
PROOF. MUELLER AND ASHCROFT ARE LYING.THE CLUE IS THIS: THE NUMBERS WERE
RELEASED ALMOST IMMEDIATELY, WHEN THE HYACKERS WERE NOT KNOWN YET,SO THE
NUMBERS INCLUDED THEIR NAMES. A FEW HOURS LATER MUELLER AND ASHCROFT TOOK
OVER AND THEY RELEASED A PASSENGERLIST WITHOUT THE NAMES OF THE HYACKERS.FROM
THAT MOMENT THEY STARTED TO MANIPULATE EVERYTHING.
- The Complete Lists (without the hijackers)
- American Airlines Flight 11
- A Boeing 767 en route from Boston to Los Angeles. The
plane, carrying 81
- passengers, nine flight attendants and two pilots, crashed
into a tower of
- New York's World Trade Center about 8:45 a.m. EDT.
- BARBARA ARESTEGUI, 38, Marstons Mills, Mass., flight
- JEFFREY COLLMAN, 41, Novato, Calif., flight attendant.
- SARA LOW, 28, Batesville, Ark., flight attendant.
- KAREN MARTIN, 40, Danvers, Mass., flight attendant.
- TOM McGUINNESS, 42, of Portsmouth, N.H., was co-pilot
of American Airlines
- Flight 11. Rick DeKoven, administrator at the church,
said McGuinness was
- married with two teenage children, a boy and girl. He
said church pastors
- were with his wife when she was notified Tuesday morning.
A prayer service
- was held for him Tuesday night. DeKoven called him "a
devoted family man,"
- who was active in his community and church. He was also
a former swimmer at
- Boston University.
- KATHLEEN NICOSCIA, flight attendant.
- JOHN OGONOWSKI, 52, of Dracut, Mass., was the captain
on American Flight 11.
- A former Air Force pilot, Ogonowski had just celebrated
his birthday. He
- left a wife and three daughters -- Laura, 16; Caroline,
14; Mary Catherine,
- 11. He was also a farmer who loved the land. His brother
Jim Ogonowski said
- his 150-acre property would be preserved as open space,
as his brother would
- have wanted.
- BETTY ONG, 45, Andover, Mass., flight attendant.
- JEAN ROGER, 24, Longmeadow, Mass., flight attendant.
- DIANNE SNYDER, 42, Westport, Mass., flight attendant.
- MADELINE SWEENEY, 35, Acton, Mass., flight attendant.
- ANNA WILLIAMS ALLISON, 48, Stoneham, Mass., founder A2
- DAVID ANGELL, 54, was executive producer of the NBC television
- "Frasier." He was flying on American Airlines
Flight 11 from Boston to Los
- Angeles with his wife Lynn, according to Angell's brother,
The Most Rev.
- Kenneth Angell, bishop of the Roman Catholic Diocese
of Burlington, Vt. The
- Angells were returning from their summer home in Chatham,
- Bishop Angell and other relatives had just spent a joyful
- LYNN ANGELL, Pasadena, Calif., David Angell's wife.
- SEIMA AOYAMA
- MYRA ARONSON, 52, Charlestown, Mass., press and analyst
- CHRISTINE BARBUTO, 32, Brookline, Mass., TJX Co.
- BERRY BERENSON, 53, Los Angeles, was an actress and photographer
- appeared in such movies as "Cat People," "Winter
Kills" and "Remember My
- Name." She was the widow of actor Anthony Perkins
and sister of actress
- Marisa Berenson. She was on American Airlines Flight
11, returning home from
- a Cape Cod vacation. Her spokeswoman, Susan Patricola,
called her "one of
- the loveliest, greatest people on the Earth." Berenson,
whose husband died
- in 1992, is survived by two grown sons.
- CAROLYN BEUG, 48, Los Angeles.
- KELLY BOOMS, 24, Boston, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- CAROL BOUCHARD, 43, Warwick, R.I., Kent County Hospital
- NEILIE CASEY, Wellesley, Mass., TJX Co.
- JEFFREY COOMBS, 42, Abington, Mass., security analyst
- TARA CREAMER, 30, of Worcester, Mass., worked at T.J.X.
- THELMA CUCCINELLO, 71, Wilmot, N.H.
- PATRICK CURRIVAN
- BRIAN DALE, 43, Warren, N.J., leaves behind a wife and
- DAVID DIMEGLIO, Wakefield, Mass.
- DONALD DITULLIO, 49, Peabody, Mass., Smith and Nephew
- ALBERT DOMINGUEZ
- ALEX FILIPOV, 70, Concord, Mass.
- CAROL FLYZIK, 40, Plaistow, N.H., medical computer equipment
- for Meditech
- PAUL FRIEDMAN
- KARLETON D.B. FYFE, 31, of Brookline, Mass., employed
by John Hancock.
- PETER GAY, 54, Tewksbury, Mass., vice president and general
- Raytheon Co. plant.
- LINDA GEORGE, 27, Westboro, Mass., TJX Co.
- EDMUND GLAZER, 41, Chatsworth, Calif., CFO and vice president
of finance and
- administration of MRV communications, a manufacturer
of optical network
- components and systems. He was aboard American Airlines
Flight 11. A native
- of Zambia born to South African parents, Glazer immigrated
to the United
- States when he was 17. He is survived by his wife, Candy,
and son, Nathan.
- LISA FENN GORDENSTEIN, 41, Needham, Mass., TJX Co.
- ANDREW CURRY GREEN, 45, Los Angeles, Calf., director
- development, eLogic
- PAIGE FARLEY HACKEL, 46, Newton, Mass., spiritual counselor
- PETER HASHEM, 40, Tewksbury, Mass., salesman
- ROBERT HAYES
- TED HENNESSEY, 35, Belmont, Mass., consultant
- JOHN HOFER
- CORA HOLLAND, 52, Sudbury, Mass., Sudbury Food Pantry
at Our Lady of Fatima
- NICHOLAS HUMBER, 60, Newton, Mass., owner of Brae Burn
- WALEED GEORGES ISKANDAR, 34, London, England, chief
of digital strategy for
- Europe, Monitor Group
- JOHN JENKINS
- CHARLES JONES, 48, Bedford, Mass., computer programmer
- ROBIN KAPLAN, 33, Westboro, Mass., TJX Co.
- BARBARA KEATING, 72, Palm Springs, Calif.
- DAVID KOVALCIN, 42, Hudson, N.H., Raytheon Co.
- JUDY LAROCQUE, 50, Framingham, Mass., founder and CEO
of research firm
- Market Perspectives
- JUDE LARSON, 31, and his wife, Natalie Larson, both of
Los Angeles, were
- returning from visiting her family near Boston when their
- Flight 11, was hijacked and crashed into the World Trade
- Larson, the son of Maui artist Curtis Larson, was returning
- University of California at Los Angeles, where he attended
- father, a former U.S. Marine and Vietnam veteran, said
the United States
- should not take revenge against the terrorists. "It's
not going to bring my
- son back," he said. "Where does it all stop?"
Natalie Larson was a fashion
- model whom Curtis Larson described as "spectacularly
- NATALIE LARSON, Los Angeles.
- N. JANIS LASDEN, 46, Peabody, Mass., General Electric
- DANIEL JOHN LEE, 34, Los Angeles
- DANIEL C. LEWIN, 31, co-founder of Akamai Technologies
in Cambridge, Mass.,
- was aboard American Flight 11. He also was the company's
- officer and a board member. Lewin is survived by his
wife and two sons.
- Lewin, who attended graduate school at MIT, became an
instant billionaire --
- at least on paper -- in October 1999 when Akamai made
its Wall Street debut.
- SUSAN MACKAY, 44, Westford, Mass., TJX Co.
- CHRIS MELLO, 25, Boston, grew up in Rye, N.Y. and graduated
- University in 1998. He went into finance and was working
- Communications in Boston when he boarded American Airlines
Flight 11 on
- Tuesday morning. "The loss of our son has changed
our lives," said his
- mother, Ellen Mello, a lawyer. "He was a tremendous,
incredible kid. But I
- know there are so many other people who died. If you
live in New York, you
- know someone who's not there anymore." Mello is
also survived by his father,
- Douglas, and brother, J.D.
- JEFF MLADENIK, 43, Hinsdale, Ill., interim president
- ANTONIO MONTOYA
- CARLOS MONTOYA
- LAURA LEE MORABITO, 34, Framingham, Mass., national sales
manager for Qantas
- MILDRED NAIMAN, Andover, Mass.
- LAURIE NEIRA
- RENEE NEWELL, 37, Cranston, R.I., customer service agent
- JACQUELINE NORTON, 60, Lubec, Maine, retiree
- ROBERT NORTON, 82, Lubec, Maine, retiree
- JANE ORTH, 49, Haverhill, Mass., retired from Lucent
- THOMAS PECORELLI, 31, of Los Angeles, a cameraman with
Fox Sports and E!
- Entertainment Television, was headed home to his pregnant
wife on American
- Flight 11. "Tom made everyone laugh," a family
- SONIA MORALES PUOPOLO, 58, lived in Miami for six months
out of the year and