- I'm not a doctor but check out the url's below and make
the connections for yourself. You posted one article suggesting the epidemic
of rashes could be caused by chemtrails, but chemtrails would not manifest
symptoms only within the schools. I think the military is testing electromagnetic
frequencies on the schools and sitting back to wait for results. Perhaps
if you were to post this as a "hypothesis" then doctors and experts
could write in to validate it or refute it as a workable answer to the
rashes in all those elementary schools. Perhaps all the schools in question
have radio/cell towers nearby or some other common "electrical"
- Thanks. Heather Morin firstname.lastname@example.org
- From http://noradcorp.com/emfs101.htm
- (speaks about electrical hypersensitivity causing rashes)
- Symptoms of Electrosensitivity/Electrostress
- The environmental illness is sometimes termed electrostress
or technostress, electrosensitivity or electric allergy. Patients may comment
on minor, annoying symptoms or they may be severely debilitated.
- EMF/RFR exposures can interfere with sleep, work and
normal life. What kinds of symptoms might a physician hear from a patient?
- The most common complaints are: headaches, dizziness
and nausea; failing memory, confusion and spatial disorientation; pain
and burning feeling in the eyes; parched, thirsty or dry feeling that is
not quenched with drinking; ringing in the ears (tinnitus or similar chronic
ear-noise); irregular heartbeat and palpitations (shaky stressed feeling);
fatigue or exhaustion; insominia and sleep difficulties; skin rashes and
sunburn-like redness and swelling of face and neck; burning or tingling
of face and extremities and light sensitivity.
- Symptoms quickly improve when away from EMF/RFR sources,
particularly when the patient moves away from computers, interior fluorescent
lighting, transformers, wireless antenna exposures, cell phones and cordless
phones, appliances and out of proximity to freeways, electrical substations
and power lines, airports, military bases and doppler or other radar installations.
All these are potential sources of higher than normal EMF/RFR exposure.
- Symptoms return very quickly on returning to the original
environment. Over time, it appears that sensitivity is increased to smaller
and smaller EMF/RFR exposures.
- and finally, a site by Dr. Suzuki: