- PRESS RELEASE
- Alexander Golod, who coordinated groups of scientists
from Russia and the Ukraine, carried out scientific studies for over a
decade in fiberglass Pyramids built by him. The results showed significant
positive effects for both biological and non-biological materials. The
largest Pyramid built by Alexander Golod in Russia is 44 meters (144 feet)
high and weights 55 tons.
- Today, USA and Russia represented by John DeSalvo (Great
Pyramid of Giza Research Association) and Anatoli Golod (Hydrometpribor)
decided to collaborate and form a partnership in promoting additional
studies with these Pyramids. It appears that these results may have a
benefit for mankind.
- Some of the scientific results of previous studies with
Pyramids built by Alexander Golod show:
- * The Immune system of organisms increased upon exposure
in the pyramid (Scientific Research Institute named by Mechnikov, Russian
Academy of Medical Sciences);
- * Specific properties of medicines increase with
side effects after exposure in the Pyramid (SRI of Virology named by
Russian Academy of Medical Sciences);
- * Agricultural seeds placed in the pyramid showed a
increase in yield.
- * Russian military radar detected an ion column above
the Pyramids built by Alexander Golod which is thought to have repaired
the Ozone layer in Russia.
- * The pathogenic strength of different viruses and
becomes less with exposure in the pyramid.
- * The amount of radioactivity becomes less after exposure
in the pyramid
- For more information about these and other results in
different institutes, please see our website:
- 'INTERNATIONAL PARTNERSHIP FOR PYRAMID RESEARCH'
- Research Organizations, Academic Institutions, and
researchers, who would like to participate in our research should also
contact us through our web site.
- John DeSalvo,Ph.D.
- Director Great Pyramid of Giza Research
- Visit the number one web site for information on the
Great Pyramid of Giza with over 3000 members and an International Advisory