- From Bill Hamilton
To UFO Scotland Online -
- I received a newsletter that evidently had factual news
stories bundled with a bogus news story. The factual news story was simply
a report on the disclosure press conference.
- The bogus news story was on the JFK speech notes regarding
his alleged disclosure on ETs. The professor cited in the article, Lawrence
Merrick, may not exist at all as no reference can be found in a search.
- I did a search from several angles and found the source
of this bogus story:
- Weekly World News newspaper (Canada) Date: April 30th,
- JFK WAS SHOT TO PREVENT HIM FROM REVEALING TRUTH ABOUT
- The Weekly World news is notorious for printing bogus
- Sorry about that, but thought I had better make amends
as it caught me off guard.
- Another story was circulated a while ago on some guys
that were given evidence in a contact with ETs. This is generally not
the case with contact reports so this was out of character for such stories.
- I am afraid that we are bombarded with all sorts of stories
on the internet that we do not have the time to check out but still must
somehow find the time or relegate such tales to online urban legends.
- So let us get to the bottom of these stories and start
to pursue substantial stories that can be verified to some measure. I
am sure that I have heard stories in the past that I wanted to believe
but was unaware that the person telling me the story either fabricated
it or distorted it. I have tried to become a little more inquisitive and
try to check facts. This is sometimes possible and when it is not possible,
then such a story is just a story and no more.
- For instance, the original founder of Skywatch claimed
he was Col. Steve Wilson, retired from the Air Force and participant in
Project Pounce on the secret recovery of extraterrestrial craft, but I
could never verify the truthfulness of his statements even though he sent
me his DD 214 which was blacked out in the right places as to render it
useless as authentication of his military background. Another enterprising
researcher searched military records for Col. Wilson and could not find
any. This is rationalized as "they have been removed because he was
on a sensitive top secret assignment". Fine. But do we accept his
stories? I don't think so, not until we have some, even meager evidence,
that he was not trying to pull the wool over our collective eyes.
- Amy Hebert was then Exec Director of Skywatch until she
had some disappointing experiences interacting with Col. Wilson and felt
deceived by him.
- The moral of this tale is that we must not be lulled
into believing because we hear or see what we want to, but must investigate
and analyze data as well as using our intuition to attempt to hone in on
- Bill Hamilton
Skywatch International, Inc. websites: http://home.earthlink.net/~skywatcher22
- I am told there was an earlier effort at disclosure on
a controlled release basis termed "Operation White". Here is
a startling finding that needs to be seriously considered:
- Bill H
- JFK Was Shot To Prevent Him From Revealing
The Truth About ETs And UFOs
- "Citizens of this Earth, we are not alone."
- With those dramatic words, President John F. Kennedy
intended to inform the American public and the world at large that the
U.S. government had made contact with aliens from deep space.
- But before he could deliver the speech on November 22,
1963, the beloved leader was cut down by an assassin's bullets.
- That is the astonishing claim of JFK researcher Professor
Lawrence Merrick, author of an upcoming blockbuster book Killing the Messenger:
The Death of JFK.
- "We now know the real reason why President Kennedy
was assassinated," declared Prof. Merrick of Cambridge, Mass.
- "It appears that some individuals within our government
were determined to maintain the secrecy surrounding captured UFOs -- and
decided to silence the President before he could speak."
- Prof. Merrick says he began a search for the undelivered
speech after learning the President's original handwritten notes had fallen
into the hands of Texas Governor John Connally -- who was riding in JFK's
death car that fateful day in Dallas.
- "I was surprised to find that Kennedy handed Connally
the speech, which was on note cards, to look at, shortly before the motorcade
set off at 12:55 p.m.," said Prof. Merrick.
- The governor was badly wounded in the gun attack.
- "Connally was terrified for his own life,"
said the historian.
- "He paced the bloodstained index cards in a safety
deposit box with orders to a trusted aide that the contents not be revealed
until after his death."
- When Gov. Connally died in 1993, the aide removed the
cards and held on to them.
- Last year, Prof. Merrick tracked down the aide, who passed
the speech on with a guarantee of anonymity.
- Prof. Merrick was flabbergasted when he read the cards.
He took them to five handwriting analysts, who agreed the speech was "95
percent certain" to be Kennedy's.
- Research reveals that just days before his trip to Dallas,
JFK met with his predecessor President Dwight D. Eisenhower, notes Prof.
- "I believe he was seeking advice on whether to go
public with the facts about UFOs," Prof. Merrick said. "But other
government insiders apparently felt the truth about UFOs would cause widespread
panic. And they were willing to kill to keep the information secret.
- "I hope now President Clinton will give the speech
that should have been delivered 36 years ago."
- Here is what the President would have said:
- My fellow Americans, people of the world, today we set
forth on a journey into a new era. One age, the childhood of mankind, is
ending and another age is about to begin.
- The journey of which I speak is full of unknowable challenges,
but I believe that all our yesterdays, all the struggles of the past, have
uniquely prepared our generation to prevail.
- Citizens of this Earth, we are not alone. God, in His
infinite wisdom, has seen fit to populate His universe with other beings
-- intelligent creatures such as ourselves.
- How can I state this with such authority?
- In the year 1947 our military forces recovered from the
dry New Mexico desert the remains of an aircraft of unknown origin. Science
soon determined that this vehicle came from the far reaches of outer space.
Since that time our government has made contact with the creators of that
- Though this news may sound fantastic -- and indeed, terrifying
-- I ask that you not greet it with undue fear or pessimism. I assure you,
as your President, that these beings mean us no harm.
- Rather, they promise to help our nation overcome the
common enemies of all mankind -- tyranny, poverty, disease, war.
- We have determined that they are not foes, but friends.
Together with them we can create a better world. I cannot tell you that
there will be no stumbling or missteps on the road ahead.
- But I believe that we have found the true destiny of
the people of this great land: To lead the world into a glorious future.
- In the coming days, weeks and months, you will learn
more about these visitors, why they are here and why our leaders have kept
their presence a secret from you for so long.
- I ask you to look to the future not with timidity but
with courage. Because we can achieve in our time the ancient vision of
peace on Earth and prosperity for all humankind.
Site Served by TheHostPros