Sightings.com Could Be Your Own Site!
- Sightings.com Could Be Your Site!
- This is a truly rare internet domain opportunity...a
chance to purchase one of the last existing SINGLE WORD domain names
on the net.
- Sightings.com has instant name recognition and a
spotless reputation. The name can be used for many applications, of
course, because it is such a powerful address.
- The current demo site itself is built with Dreamweaver
and is a firmly-established world famous internet identity. Below
is the AFTERNIC Appraisal and DNI Score. We are very proud of the
$130,000 appraised valuation (see below) However, we are motivated
to sell to the right party and have now reduced the price to only
$25,000 to allow more people the chance to purchase it. If you are
interested or have further questions, please contact us at:
- DOMAIN NAME APPRAISAL AND DNI SCORE
- Domain Name: sightings.com
- Domain Name Index (DNI) Score: 91
- Domain Name's Appraisal Value: $130,000.00
- Date: November 10, 2009
- Appraisal and DNI Score Analysis
- Every domain name is unique. While the ultimate value
of a domain is determined by the final price that a buyer and seller
agree upon, many people wish to obtain a greater understanding of
a particular domain's inherent value.
- With this in mind, Afternic and BuyDomains have partnered
to create an unparalleled and proprietary Domain Name Index Scoring
& Monetary Valuation System. This appraisal includes both an Index
Score and Monetary Valuation. No other company matches Afternic and
BuyDomains' combined 17 years of experience in buying and selling
domain names. Together we manage the largest domain valuation data
archive in the industry and are pleased to share this experience base
with our valued customers.
- The domain name you have submitted for appraisal has
been reviewed, measured and ranked across multiple criteria. With
each appraisal metric we benchmark using similar domain sales and
current listing prices. Each domain is categorized and measured versus
the known valuation of other similar domains and given a Domain Name
Index Score (DNI) and monetary appraisal value.
- The DNI score is comprised of the following value
metrics: the Domain Attributes Value, the Market Value and the Commercial
Value. These metrics are described in detail below:
- Domain Attributes Value
- TLD. TLD is short for "Top Level Domain",
and refers to the extension found at the end of a domain. Com, Net,
Mobi, and EU are all examples of TLDs. Certain TLDs have higher intrinsic
market demand than others, and therefore the extension of a particular
domain is a driver of a domain's value.
- Domain Length. Generally speaking, the fewer the number
of characters in a domain, the higher the value. The reason for this
is that short domains are usually easier to remember for the visitors
of a particular website. In most cases, if a domain name is of a memorable
nature it will have a higher value than a longer or less memorable
- Alphabetic vs. Non-Alphabetic Characters. Domain Names
that contain solely letters are in greater demand than domain names,
which contain numbers or hyphens.
- Market Value
- Market Demand. This metric measures the volume of
potential buyers for a specific domain name. Measurements include
number of registered alternative TLDs for the name, the number of
Internet Advertisers for a specific term, and other Market Demand
- Search Engine Term Popularity. Certain terms are more
commonly used within leading Internet search engines. Commonly used
terms are indicators of domain demand and value.
- Commercial Value
- Commercial Value or "Brandability". Branding
potential for a domain name is a key driver of domain name. One word
memorable domains (i.e. Photography.com, Decide .com) or fun sounding
names (i.e. Bullhead.com) often have higher inherent demand and value
than less intuitively memorable names.
- Language. The more widely spoken the domain language,
the greater opportunity for Commercial Application for a specific
- Other. There are many other domain characteristics
that influence domain valuation, either positively or negatively.
Examples include domain subject matter, current events, seasonality,
pop culture or any other of a number of comparatively minor value
- Domain Name Index (DNI) Scoring
- The DNI Score is the sum of the individual scores
a domain receives for the attribute values described above (Domain
Attributes, Market and Commercial). It is based on a 1-100 scale with
1 being the lowest and 100 the highest. Appraisal values are primarily
determined based on this score. They do not take into consideration
unknown factors such as traffic volume, parking revenue and other
forms of monetization.
- Domain Score Maximum Score
- Domain Attributes Value: 37 40
- Market Value: 22 25
- Commercial Value: 32 35
- DNI SCORE 91 100
- APPRAISAL VALUE $130,000.00
- If you are interested or have further questions, please
contact us at: email@example.com