- Sightings.com Could Be Your Own Site!
- This is a truly incredible internet business opportunity...a
chance to purchase one of the most famous SINGLE-word domain names in the
field of UFO and paranormal research.
- Sightings.com has INSTANT name recognition and a spotless
reputation. The name can also be used for other applications, of
course, because it is such a powerful address. The site itself is
built with Dreamweaver and is, without being marketed (we just do not have
the time) a firmly-established world famous internet identity.
- Below is the AFTERNIC Appraisal and DNI Score. We
are very proud of the valuation...however we are motivated to sell to the
right party and are open to discussing all serious offers. So, if
you are interested or have further questions, please contact us at: email@example.com
- DOMAIN NAME APPRAISAL AND DNI SCORE
- Domain Name: sightings.com
- Domain Name Index (DNI) Score: 91
- Domain Name's Appraisal Value: $130,000.00
- Date: November 10, 2009
- Appraisal and DNI Score Analysis
- Every domain name is unique. While the ultimate value
of a domain is determined by the final price that a buyer and seller agree
upon, many people wish to obtain a greater understanding of a particular
domain's inherent value.
- With this in mind, Afternic and BuyDomains have partnered
to create an unparalleled and proprietary Domain Name Index Scoring &
Monetary Valuation System. This appraisal includes both an Index Score
and Monetary Valuation. No other company matches Afternic and BuyDomains'
combined 17 years of experience in buying and selling domain names. Together
we manage the largest domain valuation data archive in the industry and
are pleased to share this experience base with our valued customers.
- The domain name you have submitted for appraisal has
been reviewed, measured and ranked across multiple criteria. With each
appraisal metric we benchmark using similar domain sales and current listing
prices. Each domain is categorized and measured versus the known valuation
of other similar domains and given a Domain Name Index Score (DNI) and
monetary appraisal value.
- The DNI score is comprised of the following value metrics:
the Domain Attributes Value, the Market Value and the Commercial Value.
These metrics are described in detail below:
- Domain Attributes Value
- TLD. TLD is short for "Top Level Domain", and
refers to the extension found at the end of a domain. Com, Net, Mobi, and
EU are all examples of TLDs. Certain TLDs have higher intrinsic market
demand than others, and therefore the extension of a particular domain
is a driver of a domain's value.
- Domain Length. Generally speaking, the fewer the number
of characters in a domain, the higher the value. The reason for this is
that short domains are usually easier to remember for the visitors of a
particular website. In most cases, if a domain name is of a memorable nature
it will have a higher value than a longer or less memorable name.
- Alphabetic vs. Non-Alphabetic Characters. Domain Names
that contain solely letters are in greater demand than domain names, which
contain numbers or hyphens.
- Market Value
- Market Demand. This metric measures the volume of potential
buyers for a specific domain name. Measurements include number of registered
alternative TLDs for the name, the number of Internet Advertisers for a
specific term, and other Market Demand sources.
- Search Engine Term Popularity. Certain terms are more
commonly used within leading Internet search engines. Commonly used terms
are indicators of domain demand and value.
- Commercial Value
- Commercial Value or "Brandability". Branding
potential for a domain name is a key driver of domain name. One word memorable
domains (i.e. Photography.com, Decide .com) or fun sounding names (i.e.
Bullhead.com) often have higher inherent demand and value than less intuitively
- Language. The more widely spoken the domain language,
the greater opportunity for Commercial Application for a specific domain.
- Other. There are many other domain characteristics that
influence domain valuation, either positively or negatively. Examples include
domain subject matter, current events, seasonality, pop culture or any
other of a number of comparatively minor value drivers.
- Domain Name Index (DNI) Scoring
- The DNI Score is the sum of the individual scores a domain
receives for the attribute values described above (Domain Attributes, Market
and Commercial). It is based on a 1-100 scale with 1 being the lowest and
100 the highest. Appraisal values are primarily determined based on this
score. They do not take into consideration unknown factors such as traffic
volume, parking revenue and other forms of monetization.
- Domain Score Maximum Score
- Domain Attributes Value: 37 40
- Market Value: 22 25
- Commercial Value: 32 35
- DNI SCORE 91 100
- APPRAISAL VALUE $130,000.00
- If you are interested or have further questions, please
contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org